OL Pumps and alternate container for using syringe

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
Like a few have stated, the pump used on OL and other pump products is hard to gauge the right dosage. I have a syringe but wanted to check on what everyone is using for a container. Someone said they poured it into a tupperware container, but I would think maybe the liquid may interact with the cheap plastic used on traditional containers. Can someone confirm this is ok or another type of container?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've used Tupperware just fine. You could always get a bottle that would allow you to put an oral syringe stopper in the top - this would be best, but I've never seen anyone do this for the transdermals.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I use these for all my TD
http://m.ebay.ca/itm/321909972800

Put it in the original bottle and use a syringe to draw. You can leave it on the bottle permanently. Just clean it from time to time

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
I also just dump like half of the bottle to start with in a airtight plastic container (tupperware'ish), then draw from it with a 1ml-syringe. Could also use larger syringe (5 or 10ml) to use several times, of course.
I like GreekTheBrick solution though...that thing is just used instead of the pump as a lid and then you stick the syringe down there? And hold it upside down to get it all out?

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I also just dump like half of the bottle to start with in a airtight plastic container (tupperware'ish), then draw from it with a 1ml-syringe. Could also use larger syringe (5 or 10ml) to use several times, of course.
I like GreekTheBrick solution though...that thing is just used instead of the pump as a lid and then you stick the syringe down there? And hold it upside down to get it all out?
Exactly! Just when upside down, slightly push/hold the syringe contrary to the bottle as the adapter may fall(with the liquid).

If the bottle has a cap-besides the pump-you can cap it leaving the adapter inside. Otherwise just use something to cover the bottle in case dust falls in. Its very convinient and cheap way IMO

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I like the plastic travel bottles you can buy at walmart, target etc in the pharmacy section where the little travel size shampoos etc are located. They sell individual or sets of empty generic plastic bottles with air tight caps.

Tupperware works fine as well (as stated by others).

***Don't forget to use a bit of warm water once you've emptied the bottles to get out ALL of the good stuff : ) . I use a few ML of warm water and shake it up real good then use that all over me to get 1-2 extra doses from active that sticks to the side of the bottles.