OL Ostar1ne OTC, PCT, AI

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
Going to go for a 8 week cycle of Olympus labs ostar1ne.

Do I need an AI on cycle?

Will I need a OTC?

I'll be running sup3r pct after I'm done.

Thanks

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to go for a 8 week cycle of Olympus labs ostar1ne.

Do I need an AI on cycle?

Will I need a OTC?

I'll be running sup3r pct after I'm done.

Thanks
You need a SERM
Not 100% on AI but I think not needed

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
You probably won't need an AI, but you better have one on hand in case. You never know how your body is going to react to a compound so you better be ready for anything.

What do you mean OTC?

And yes...like bosskardo said...you NEED A SERM. You can run Sup3r PCT on top of it.

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
That was supposed to say OCT on cycle therapy. from my research I didn't conclude I needed a serm

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
Just reading forums people had posted. I have ar1micare on hand. Is that sufficient?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Sufficient for what? To use for on cycle support? Yes. On hand for estro sides? No.

And there's no if...ands or buts about it...you need a serm man. Osta is supressive.

Is this your first run?
What's your stats, age and cycle history if you have one?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just reading forums people had posted. I have ar1micare on hand. Is that sufficient?
Might have been old posts. Bros were sure that obtained isn't suppressive when it became popular. But that's been proven otherwise. Some people have gotten really suppressed and bad side effects. But that's a real small part, usually small to medium suppression (not proven, my conclusion of what I've read) but still need SERM.

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
I see what you mean. If ostarine is out of the question, what would another option be? Something that's not as suppressive as ostarine, but still be able to make mad gainz

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Osta wouldn't be out of the question. What's your goal? Bulk or cut

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
No cycle history. Only tried ep1c unleashed and Or1gin both by Olympus labs. I'm 25, 185lbs, 6'2".
Been lifting for a little over a year.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend going with 1andro/epiandro or 1/4/epiandro if funds permit. Run the 1 at 330 and the EPI at 1000 for 8 weeks. You should gain some mass and drop some bf if your diet is in check.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Only been lifting a year? Eat more oatmeal, avocados, and red meat and lift heavy ass weights. Stay off the anabolics unless you're going for natural ones like XGels

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
Those seem like pretty serious PHs there. Also not sure how suppressive they will be. I was thinking of something pretty mild. Any suggestions?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Honestly they are beginner ph's and are mild.

Osta is suppressive and I would be running epiandro or 4 andro along side it as a base if I was running it. I'm not gonna take a chance of feeling like poo with no libido.

I bet you put on more lean mass with 1 Andro though. I see most people running osta on a cut to preserve muscle.

I do agree with lah813 though. You have not even came close to your natural potential.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No cycle history. Only tried ep1c unleashed and Or1gin both by Olympus labs. I'm 25, 185lbs, 6'2".
Been lifting for a little over a year.
Welcome to the forum. Given your background, I think it would be wise to explore your potential with natural supplements before jumping into PH's or anything more serious. If you've only used a multi and protein, there are a lot of great natural products available that can help you gain an edge and make progress.

First off, what are you goals? Is your main focus fat loss or muscle gain?

Before knowing too much about your goals, the first supplement I would suggest as a staple in your stack would be creatine. Whether bulking or cutting, creatine can provide you with a great foundation to help with strength and muscle gain. I'd recommend a product like PowerMax XT, which includes a full serving of creatine, 2.5g of betaine, glycerol, and an electrolyte blend that can serve as a great supplement foundation for any goal.

I would also suggest other staple supplements like protein powder, multi vitamin and fish oil.

Beyond the basics, if you give us some more info we'd be happy to help you out and figure out what would be the best stack to get you to your goals. Best of luck and welcome to AM

gannicus419

gannicus419

Awards
Honestly Ostarine is extremely mild. It is not an AAS. It is the most mild SARM on the market.
You absolutely do not need a SERM. SERMS have their own hormonal side effects.
For any PH or steroid of course you would need a SERM.
Ostarine does not have a ton of studies on it. But.
The suppression rates are minimal. Gains will also be minimal. Compared to a real cycle or PH.
Good luck

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Honestly Ostarine is extremely mild. It is not an AAS. It is the most mild SARM on the market.
You absolutely do not need a SERM. SERMS have their own hormonal side effects.
For any PH or steroid of course you would need a SERM.
Ostarine does not have a ton of studies on it. But.
The suppression rates are minimal. Gains will also be minimal. Compared to a real cycle or PH.
Good luck
honestly you have no clue what are you talking about in this forum you can find plenty blood work which show the osta can be very suppressive it's dosage/ cycle duration user dependent I run osta twice last time my test drop from 850 to 120 ( I posted somewhere blood work)

gannicus419

gannicus419

Awards
True if you run osta at a very high dose 50+mg you may have some suppression.
I always run blood tests before, during and, after a cycle.
Maybe your Ostarine had another compound in it?

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Ol 20 mg most of the cycle last two weeks 25 if I'm recall 12 or 14 weeks