OL LeGenD Summary

Thiefcatcher

Thiefcatcher

Awards
So, I figured I would give a little summary of Legend since I just finished week 6 of a 9 week cycle.

The entire cycle is as follows:

OL legend 4/8/8/8/12/12/0/0/0
Dermacrine 0/3/3/3/3/0/0/0/0
Super Mandro 0/0/0/330/440/440/440/550/550
Andro the Giant 0/0/0/330/440/440/440/550/550
Alpha Stano 0/0/0/0/0/450/450/450/450

I am 44 y/o, 5'8"

Starting weight was 172.4, currently I am at 182.2, so a 10 lb gain so far.
Body comp has been awesome so far, I definitely look leaner in the mirror, and pants are fitting loose.
Muscles feel much fuller and solid all around, even had a co-worked comment that my arms look bigger :twisted:
All my lifts have gone up a decent amount.
I was going for more of a recomp on the LGD so I was at maintenance cals most of the time, maybe went over a few days here and there and still gained 10 pounds.

All in all, I really enjoyed the Legend. I got sick the first week with a flu, so not a great start but in the end I am very happy with the results and will run this again since I stocked up. Lethargy really hit me in week 3 and by week 6 I ended up adding in the Alpha Stano instead of the Dermacrine, which really helped. Now lets see what the andros bring to the table. I will be increasing my cals by around 500 for the remainder of the cycle.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
That looks like a really good cycle i bet kicking off with lgd was great, the andros should be fun especially at those doses, i am running alpha stano right now and it is great i run a cap pre workout and it helps in the gym so maybe you could give that a try, how many bottles of andro the giant and super mandro you have?

dronkey

Awards
So, I figured I would give a little summary of Legend since I just finished week 6 of a 9 week cycle.

The entire cycle is as follows:

OL legend 4/8/8/8/12/12/0/0/0
Dermacrine 0/3/3/3/3/0/0/0/0
Super Mandro 0/0/0/330/440/440/440/550/550
Andro the Giant 0/0/0/330/440/440/440/550/550
Alpha Stano 0/0/0/0/0/450/450/450/450

I am 44 y/o, 5'8"

Starting weight was 172.4, currently I am at 182.2, so a 10 lb gain so far.
Body comp has been awesome so far, I definitely look leaner in the mirror, and pants are fitting loose.
Muscles feel much fuller and solid all around, even had a co-worked comment that my arms look bigger :twisted:
All my lifts have gone up a decent amount.
I was going for more of a recomp on the LGD so I was at maintenance cals most of the time, maybe went over a few days here and there and still gained 10 pounds.

All in all, I really enjoyed the Legend. I got sick the first week with a flu, so not a great start but in the end I am very happy with the results and will run this again since I stocked up. Lethargy really hit me in week 3 and by week 6 I ended up adding in the Alpha Stano instead of the Dermacrine, which really helped. Now lets see what the andros bring to the table. I will be increasing my cals by around 500 for the remainder of the cycle.
Weird, I also got the flu my 2nd week.

Thiefcatcher

Thiefcatcher

Awards
I'm running 2 bottles of each of the andros and 1 LGD. i am really enjoying this cycle so far.

Thiefcatcher

Thiefcatcher

Awards
other than some lethargy, nope. So far this run has been free of sides.

dronkey

Awards
other than some lethargy, nope. So far this run has been free of sides.
That's awesome. Glad to hear it. Sweet stack with the andros and dermacrine.
How's your libido / erection strength?

Soon as my boner issues dissipate I'm going to do a very similar run with 4andro, epiandro, dermacrine, and lgd.

Thiefcatcher

Thiefcatcher

Awards
The dermacrine wasn't helping much, so I switched to Epi andro instead. my libido is fine and I still get morning wood.