Unanswered OL legend (LGD)

Kool4445

Kool4445

Awards
So...I found a bottle of expired OL Legend that I bought a while back. I didn’t end up running it and have never done a sarm cycle.

I thought about running a 4-6 week cycle to help increase my powerlifting numbers.

Stats:
27 years old
191lb

I will note, I do not have a SERM. They honestly freak me out. Would there be any benefit to me running LGD to increase my PL numbers with minimal shut down?
I would run a natty test booster during the cycle and after...not sure if anyone has ever gotten away with that on a short cycle.

Thanks for the help in advance...if I don’t end up using it, I might just sell it.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would always run a serm with any sarm/ph/aas. Don't know why they scare you more than the sarm too be honest haha.

LGD works well for me, but at higher dosages, I am talking 30mg+... shut down is definitely there, but i can manage the sides and recover quick (with a serm)

You can definitely use some kind of otc pct, but you run the risk of not recovering fully in that 4-6 weeks post. What dose were you thinking, assuming you only have on bottle I think 8-12mgs?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could possibly recover fine BUT I personally would never run it without a serm. No reason not to run a serm tbh. However, if you are dead set on otc it needs to be something like super pct, daa, and blr rebirth.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Brother, if you can't get past your fear of SERMS, this is the wrong hobby/pusuit for you ... Unless you are going to stay natural.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Wouldnt touch that crap from OL UK. Users on here have reported its garbage. I have some and not touching it for those reasons.

Kool4445

Kool4445

Awards
I would always run a serm with any sarm/ph/aas. Don't know why they scare you more than the sarm too be honest haha.

LGD works well for me, but at higher dosages, I am talking 30mg+... shut down is definitely there, but i can manage the sides and recover quick (with a serm)

You can definitely use some kind of otc pct, but you run the risk of not recovering fully in that 4-6 weeks post. What dose were you thinking, assuming you only have on bottle I think 8-12mgs?
I planned on running 4mg doses...

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could possibly recover fine BUT I personally would never run it without a serm. No reason not to run a serm tbh. However, if you are dead set on otc it needs to be something like super pct, daa, and blr rebirth.
Agreed with this. Better to be safe than sorry and just pick up a serm like clomid or nolva and run a proper pct.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Old stock of OL UK should be fine.
'Should' be......if it was OL Labs stuff id be more inclined not to be bothered. But the OL UK stuff...Ill pass and how are we to be sure which is the old stuff and the recent stuff and which ones are dodgy?? Ill just stick to other brands to be safe.

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
'Should' be......if it was OL Labs stuff id be more inclined not to be bothered. But the OL UK stuff...Ill pass and how are we to be sure which is the old stuff and the recent stuff and which ones are dodgy?? Ill just stick to other brands to be safe.
OL and OL UK are 2 different companies. The old stock should be good based on other users experiences with products from prior to the UK side of the company splitting off from the main OL company. Yes, the more recent UK products are dodgy but if it's as old as the OP mentioned he should be fine with the use of it. Only way to tell is the use of the product and pre and post cycle bloods

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
OL and OL UK are 2 different companies. The old stock should be good based on other users experiences with products from prior to the UK side of the company splitting off from the main OL company. Yes, the more recent UK products are dodgy but if it's as old as the OP mentioned he should be fine with the use of it. Only way to tell is the use of the product and pre and post cycle bloods
Yeah i agree bloods is the only way to be sure. I dont know why the OL Thread has then continued to plug OL UK products if they are not associated at all....thats rather odd isnt it??

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The poster said it is OL, not OL UK.

And, if it is out of date (which it is), then it is definitely old stock.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The poster said it is OL, not OL UK.

And, if it is out of date (which it is), then it is definitely old stock.
Thats fair enough if it is. I hope so for OP's sake and hope he enjoys it. As i said isnt it really odd that OLUK products still get promoted on the OL thread.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thats fair enough if it is. I hope so for OP's sake and hope he enjoys it. As i said isnt it really odd that OLUK products still get promoted on the OL thread.
Not really .... You just confused the two. A lot of other people do too.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not really .... You just confused the two. A lot of other people do too.
Lol.....oh please. Maybe OP can post us up a picture of his bottle??

Also Legend is still referred to as an OL Labs product on the google search engine and not OL UK. I guess thats just 'confusion' as well. Sure is alot of 'confusion' going on??

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Also Legend is still referred to as an OL Labs product on the google search engine and not OL UK. I guess thats just 'confusion' as well. Sure is alot of 'confusion' going on??
LOL.

I guess.
All I did was read his post. I didn't assume that it meant something that it didn't say. :)

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
LOL.

I guess.
All I did was read his post. I didn't assume that it meant something that it didn't say. :)
Well fingers crossed its gtg and he gets some good results and not the types of sides others have reported 👍

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well fingers crossed its gtg and he gets some good results and not the types of sides others have reported 👍
Yeah ... Hope so. The older stuff always seemed to get great reports.

If I was him, I'd get another bottle (or something a little stronger), and run a cycle worth running, followed by a SERM.
OP .. Either way, let us know what you do, and how things go. :)

Kool4445

Kool4445

Awards

Yea...the expiration date is 2017 and the logo shows UK above the Olympus labs logo...is this bonk?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea...the expiration date is 2017 and the logo shows UK above the Olympus labs logo...is this bonk?
Because of the date ... It should be good. But there's only one way to know for sure.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oh dear. As above only one way to find out. I recommend you use some good liver support and get your bloods done.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What was the issue with the UK brand?
Reports of being ineffective and very high liver values. Few people reported brown urination. These people had previously used Sarms/PH's etc.
There was also an issue with their Superdrol and that got pulled.
Maybe its gtg now, maybe not. As i said i bought a tub but havent used it and got some more from another supplier to be safe.

Syanide

Syanide

Awards
Bin any OL Labs product they aren’t what they state. Ran an 8 week cycle with OL Labs lgd. My pee turned dark brown and I felt like sh*t until I quite the cycle. This stuff ain’t LGD and is spiked with something methylated. I binned the spare 3 bottles I had left, so do your self a favour and bin it