OL Elim1nate: Solo experience

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone used Elim1nate solo and what was your experience? Need some feedback before pushing the button.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have not but i've heard a lot of positive reviews on it and anything but OL is probably pretty good so i'd say it's worth a shot if you haven't tried it before.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wasn’t sure how Elimistane treats everyone

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ran it solo for 6 weeks. No effect on libido and honestly no effect on anything really. Although my E could have already been in the normal range.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ran it solo for 6 weeks. No effect on libido and honestly no effect on anything really. Although my E could have already been in the normal range.
My E isn’t in the ideal range. Was wondering if this could help.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My E isn’t in the ideal range. Was wondering if this could help.
I am getting anti-e effect from sup3r pct and the dose is much less than if taking full dose of eliminate

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am getting anti-e effect from sup3r pct and the dose is much less than if taking full dose of eliminate
Would have helped if bloods were drawn. I workout hard for my chest and it still feels soft. This is what triggered my doubt. Plus, my lower abs were not building too. Took a test and got it confirmed. 12pts above the max range. I just don’t want to invest unless I know for sure.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would have helped if bloods were drawn. I workout hard for my chest and it still feels soft. This is what triggered my doubt. Plus, my lower abs were not building too. Took a test and got it confirmed. 12pts above the max range. I just don’t want to invest unless I know for sure.
If the Dr was concerned you’d think they’d put you on a prescribed Serm. What did they tell you?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could the softness of chest and lower abs simply be a function of your body fat level? You may need to drop some fat to get these areas to react the way you want.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Could the softness of chest and lower abs simply be a function of your body fat level? You may need to drop some fat to get these areas to react the way you want.
Yes, my BF isn’t at the best it can be. Probably the high E and fat isn’t related in my case. But, these two areas were always a concern even when I did a cut last time.