Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

USA Ol Dermatrest FS

LGTWHIT

Active Member
Mods, please remove if this listing does not abide by the rules. Pretty sure I’m good though :).

Selling a few at a very fair price. First come first serve.
Please pm me with any questions and payment details. And no I will not take any lower offers. Stuff is getting scarce as you may or may not know.

120ml 50mg/ml

Invalid Link Removed

$75/bottle shipped USA only

Cash Ap, Google Pay, Zelle, CIM Only
 
I have quite a bit of experience with this so feel free to ask questions. 50mg/day is just ok, 75mg/day is great and 100mg/day is lights out! If it’s being used as a pwo only 75mg 1-2hrs prior is Bueno. Other wise split dose it after morning shower and evening time at your convenience not before a shower of course. Applied to feet is my favorite where a ton of veins lie. Also upper chest, inner thighs and wrists are good too. Wait 10-15 minutes before clothing yourself
 
Sorry guys 120 FML lol!! I have a lot of 60ml td’s so used to listing 60 lol... OP Updated to 120ml
 
Back
Top