Okay to run DAA right after PCT?

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
Ran DMZ and following up with my pct right now. After my last week of clomid would I be alright to start DAA? Or should I not try to mess with it for a couple months?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why would you want to run DAA after a PCT?

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
Why would you want to run DAA after a PCT?
I bought it prior to knowing it could hinder you’re natural test production during pct. So I have a whole bottle of DAA Max. Just wondering when I’d be alright to take it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I bought it prior to knowing it could hinder you’re natural test production during pct. So I have a whole bottle of DAA Max. Just wondering when I’d be alright to take it.
I think it's the opposite, daa seems to boost test when test is low but not when test is normal. I never saw anything from daa personally.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it's the opposite, daa seems to boost test when test is low but not when test is normal. I never saw anything from daa personally.
This. It seems to do nothing for people with normal levels, but also seemed to be effective for people with low levels, so it’d make more sense to use it when your levels are low, if anything. That said, I think there are better options out there in either case.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d use it for practicing how to throw stuff in the trash.

Reactions: Nac
Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I don’t need to take it I just wouldn’t like to waste it. I’ve had almost no sides or lethargic feelings since being on pct and I’m on my 3rd week of pct. Bench has gone up 20 pounds. Haven’t maxed others yet. I’m just curious if it will mess with my natural test or if I could start taking it now and finish out my pct and finish the bottle a week or two after cause I think there’s enough for 30 days in there.

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
I guess I should’ve changed the title to DAA messing with natural test production during pct because that’s my biggest concern. If it’ll only help then great I’ll start it but has anybody ever done it?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess I should’ve changed the title to DAA messing with natural test production during pct because that’s my biggest concern. If it’ll only help then great I’ll start it but has anybody ever done it?
Just don’t double dose it (keep it at 3g, not higher) and it’ll likely do nothing at worst. The only negative in the studies was when it was double dosed IIRC.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Ran DMZ and following up with my pct right now. After my last week of clomid would I be alright to start DAA? Or should I not try to mess with it for a couple months?
DAA might be worth running in the beginning of PCT with HCG, prior to a SERM

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Daa is fine for raising low testosterone

Ive had bloodwork on sodium D aspartic acid (by AI Sports Nutrition )