Okay to bring down AP dose?

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
I have been dosing AP at 5 caps per day. 2 caps, 20 minutes before breakfast (its also my pre workout meal). Then split it into 2 more doses (2 caps and then 1 cap) spaced evenly throughout the day. Someone had told me I am taking too much AP and should not take anymore than 3 caps per day. Is it alright to just lower the dose? Is it necessary to lower the dose? Thanks for all the help :)

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have been dosing AP at 5 caps per day. 2 caps, 20 minutes before breakfast (its also my pre workout meal). Then split it into 2 more doses (2 caps and then 1 cap) spaced evenly throughout the day. Someone had told me I am taking too much AP and should not take anymore than 3 caps per day. Is it alright to just lower the dose? Is it necessary to lower the dose? Thanks for all the help :)
That depends, what are you eating for your Anabolic Pump meals? Post them up :cool:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Necessary is relative, but I would recommend it if you are planning to elongate your dosage! However, with that being said, if financial issues are of no concern to you, there is nothing physiologically wrong and/or harmful with AP dosed in that manner; however, preemptively dosing that much product may expedite your tolerance build-up, requiring you to further increase the dosage. Beyond that, there are certain parameters pertaining to glucose metabolism that limit the amount of glycogen available for storage - that is, 5 caps may not present any clear advantage over 3. However, that is impossible to insinuate for anybody aside from yourself, as individual body chemistry may vary.

Shorthand: If you feel you are able to afford it, continue as planned, keeping in mind it may cause you to increase dosage again.

Also, I thought you were the individual with extremely serious reactions to AP?

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
He sure was -

What ever is in AP makes it literally impossible for me to take without having to go to the hospital it's like it tears up my insides and I start puking blood. I think it's the tannins or something

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Yep, thats me. It's strange really. Jacob gave me a free bottle way back when it first came out because possibly the yellow gold I had been testing randomly gave me the reaction, and so was speculated to be tainted with something. Then the same thing happened with AP. But recently (i donno how long after the previous incident... probly a year.) I decided I would try another cap from the AP I had been given one last time to make sure whether or not it was even worth thinking about anymore as I wasn't sure if I would get sick or not. Sure enough, nothing bad happened. I don't really understand why my body reacted fine when initially starting YG, then randomly started reacting badly (I was still following correct dosage protocol with carbs and all.) and then not reacting again.