Okay, I'll bite...

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Soooo..What's up with all the family guy profile pictures/avatars?:thinking::lmao:

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Apparently there's a Family Guy Ninja Club. All part of bein' cool

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
New season is on Netflix, maybe subliminal marketing strategies work!

No idea really, but hey express whatever you want to there.

As an Audi guy, I should switch mine and just start arguing with you for being on team BMW

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
plenty of room on spooner street

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Apparently there's a Family Guy Ninja Club. All part of bein' cool
you can be mayor west

[video=youtube;RgHUGtlvwrY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgHUGtlvwrY[/video]

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
indeed

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Hell, I figured he woulda done it since he is friends with all of us anyway....lol

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I feel so left out on this forum having never watched family guy....

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel so left out on this forum having never watched family guy....
I'm not sure how to respond to that. Next thing you'll tell us is that you haven't seen Full Metal Jacket or Tombstone either.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol it's never too late to get stoned and watch it.
Where can I watch it online for free? I'll watch it while I eat my midnight snack consisting of 1600 calories worth of pasta

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Trust me when I say this....when watching Family Guy...keep an open mind, a VERY open mind
I've seen bits here and there but never a bunch at one time. Seems funny tho

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same level as South Park?
Im not a fan of South Park.. at all. But some of the jokes, punchlines and crude humor of family guy are seriously brilliantly written. Youll see them have "flash backs" at times and theyre always funny, even though they make absolutely no sense. Bit I can watch it for hours on end.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I've seen bits here and there but never a bunch at one time. Seems funny tho
this is the episode that got me hooked-
[video=youtube;9vzrlLvxjgs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vzrlLvxjgs[/video]

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well you sent it my way! Batten down the hatches... peoples stupid is fixing to increase !
You live in the middle of the ocean? Last I checked the ****er was headin out to sea

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You live in the middle of the ocean? Last I checked the ****er was headin out to sea
Check again. Apparently its now supposed to hit Charlestown and come further North. No biggie to me, where Im at it just means higher wind speed, yet still low compared to the coast, and more rain. The biggest threat here will probably be tornadoes.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Check again. Apparently its now supposed to hit Charlestown and come further North. No biggie to me, where Im at it just means higher wind speed, yet still low compared to the coast, and more rain. The biggest threat here will probably be tornadoes.
Hmmmmm now I see why meteorologists are the most hated peoples, never get their **** right

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmmmm now I see why meteorologists are the most hated peoples, never get their **** right
Exactly. Just get paid to read the tele-prompt that projects words that are conjured up by a computer linked to a satellite that can hypothetically read the future of a storm 8 days ahead of time, even though said satellite is ran by the other computers coordinates that were put in by a guy that barely graduated and hit the wrong damn button because his fat @ss is eating a doughnut so violently he spilled his $10 cup of questionable coffee while looking at the extremely fine @ss of the woman that gets paid to read the tele-prompt which is where this rant started.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Exactly. Just get paid to read the tele-prompt that projects words that are conjured up by a computer linked to a satellite that can hypothetically read the future of a storm 8 days ahead of time, even though said satellite is ran by the other computers coordinates that were put in by a guy that barely graduated and hit the wrong damn button because his fat @ss is eating a doughnut so violently he spilled his $10 cup of questionable coffee while looking at the extremely fine @ss of the woman that gets paid to read the tele-prompt which is where this rant started.
Holy **** if I could rep this more than once I'd be repping the **** outta you. Made me spit out my drink I was laughing so hard reading this.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Holy **** if I could rep this more than once I'd be repping the **** outta you. Made me spit out my drink I was laughing so hard reading this.
and if you knew joe swanson, hed be yelling the whole time lol

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
and if you knew joe swanson, hed be yelling the whole time lol
Haha! Glad I made some laughs. I know I needed one! And yes, Swanson was typing it as loud as he could
Awesome lmao.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've never seen the show, only the "mom, momma, mom, ma, mamma, mom, mom, mumma," on the net. Let me get this straight, there is a group of ninjas on here using avatars of characters from this show on here? Nah. I don't buy these conspiracy theories.

Imaginative though, if it were true.