Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Ok to run clomiphene with an AI?

I always throw the AI in on week three of clomid.
When you taper down the clomid dose it can cause an estrogen rebound, making gyno a big possibility.
The AI should stop the rebound.
Also you should always have the AI on hand in case the clomid isn't enough or is bunk.
 
I would run the DAA/test booster and AI with the clomid. Flex is right, the AI will help with rebound. But I would run a light dose AI along with the entire run of clomid. Keeping the estrogen low helps recovery and also assists clomid in the way it interferes with the feedback loop.

Always control estrogen, so there is no problem to later correct.
 
Back
Top