Ok got my first cycle down, maybe. Pleases give me ur thoughts

Nate007

Awards
First off I'll be 29 in may and I'm 5'10 178 right now. Looking to gain some lean mass while lossing a lil body fat. My diet and work outs will be on spot. This will be my first go at a full cycle. So any recommendations or comments are appreciated. U can even flame on, flamers if u want. Cycle will look like this.

Epi-30/30/40/40/50/50

Trenazone-1.5/1.5/1.5/2/2/2

Plan on using some form of TUDCA while on cycle and PCT, if I can find any. Sold out most places.
And usual supports, muti vit, fish and flax, protein all that.

PCT
Nolva-40 first 2-3 days then 20/20/10
Titanium XL- not sure on proper doses at this time. Help?

Only other question is should I maybe stagger or "bridge" them? Like wait till 2nd week to add trenazone and run it 2 weeks after epi? Thanks.

Last edited:
ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Looks solid, stagger the trenazone to make the cycle 6 weeks IMHO and get some kinda mild anti-e for during pct.

ManBeast

dannyn2007

Awards
You said your diet and workout "will be on spot"? It should of been on spot before u cycle.
What's your pct?

dannyn2007

Awards
I'm on the phone and for some reason it only showed half of your post. Looks good but I'm still wondering about your diet

Nate007

Awards
I'm on the phone and for some reason it only showed half of your post. Looks good but I'm still wondering about your diet
Yeah actually been cutting naturally for almost 2 months now and went from 200 lbs to now 178. Been able to keep up strength through smart work outs and good diet. Haven't maxed but when I was 200 bench was 405. Did 285 10 times for 3 sets today so still feeling strong even with cutting. Can't wait to start on some ph though.

Nate007

Awards
Looks solid, stagger the trenazone to make the cycle 6 weeks IMHO and get some kinda mild anti-e for during pct.

ManBeast
You mean 8 weeks? Have it at 6 weeks running both at same time now.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ahhh, nah, leave it at 6 weeks then for a first cycle.

ManBeast

dannyn2007

Awards
Yeah actually been cutting naturally for almost 2 months now and went from 200 lbs to now 178. Been able to keep up strength through smart work outs and good diet. Haven't maxed but when I was 200 bench was 405. Did 285 10 times for 3 sets today so still feeling strong even with cutting. Can't wait to start on some ph though.
Nice work. Also nice lift status. Sounds like a sick cycle. I've used epi but never the tren. Let me know how it goes, I'm very curious

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
most places are sold out of tUDCA (Aegis, nutraplanets tUDCA, liver longer is disconintued) but PHF will be selling Aegis I think starting next week so get it before they run out...should be real quick.

Nate007

Awards
most places are sold out of tUDCA (Aegis, nutraplanets tUDCA, liver longer is disconintued) but PHF will be selling Aegis I think starting next week so get it before they run out...should be real quick.
Good info. Thanks man. I will def try and get some cause I don't want to start till I have the liver support. But want to start cycle ASAP. Found some tudca on eBay but it was like twice the normal price.