OK did a shot and hit lots of blood

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was not a crazy amount, but today doing a cylce shot it was 1cc mixed 1/2 cc test and 1/2 cc eq.....bleed a good amount. I put pressures right away and it was in front thigh ( i know i do not usually do them) Since i used a 1 and 1/2 pin did the gear all come out in the blood?

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL no i did not. I used extra medical wipes.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If anything leaked out, it probably wasn’t very much. Not very scientific, but I’ve hit veins/capillaries the same week of a blood test, had some decent bleeding, and my hormone levels were right where I’d expect them to be. I’ve found that my delts rarely bleed (and when they do it’s like a couple drops) compared to thighs and glutes.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If anything leaked out, it probably wasn’t very much. Not very scientific, but I’ve hit veins/capillaries the same week of a blood test, had some decent bleeding, and my hormone levels were right where I’d expect them to be. I’ve found that my delts rarely bleed (and when they do it’s like a couple drops) compared to thighs and glutes.
yeah agree.

I had a gusher during my las blast and coated my kitchen floor with claret (think I posted it on here actually). Normally you’ve just hit a vein on the way in and when you withdraw the needle is no longer in the way of it coming out.

nothing to worry about bro.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No big deal !

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember the very first time I injected I was scared out of my mind. And then, when I pulled out the needle, blood went shooting out everywhere. I started freaking out and thinking I had seriously f*cked up. But, I had just hit a vein and for some reason the blood came squirting out of the injection hole. I put a cotton ball covered with hydrogen peroxide on it and held it there and it finally quit

Quite a scary experience and quite a mess to clean up.

So yeah, it happens. Nothing to worry about, just make sure you're pulling back on the plunger once you reach the injection site and aspirate and check for blood. If there's no blood and just bubbles, you're good to go. If you pull back and see blood, pull the needle out and try another injection site. Hitting a vein or artery can be deadly if you inject it with oil.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When I used to use B12 shots years ago this happened almost every time. Wasn’t a big issue just messy.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All mine are oil that i inject wtih. Delts are great but since its underground gear you never knw if i ever got bad gear ( i do lots of research) i would rahter lose a leg than an arm. I might try glutes. Many times i do not get blood out of my thigh. Sounts like the gear is not wasted. That was what a big concern for me is.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I remember the very first time I injected I was scared out of my mind. And then, when I pulled out the needle, blood went shooting out everywhere. I started freaking out and thinking I had seriously f*cked up. But, I had just hit a vein and for some reason the blood came squirting out of the injection hole. I put a cotton ball covered with hydrogen peroxide on it and held it there and it finally quit

Quite a scary experience and quite a mess to clean up.

So yeah, it happens. Nothing to worry about, just make sure you're pulling back on the plunger once you reach the injection site and aspirate and check for blood. If there's no blood and just bubbles, you're good to go. If you pull back and see blood, pull the needle out and try another injection site. Hitting a vein or artery can be deadly if you inject it with oil.
I never aspirate for IM test injections...never had a problem...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never aspirate for IM test injections...never had a problem...
You really really should. If you inject a bolus of oil into a blood vessel or artery it can go straight to your lungs and cause them to fail.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They don’t show this technique to nurses anymore at school. It’s not a good practice anymore. I haven’t aspired in my last 500 injections.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
You really really should. If you inject a bolus of oil into a blood vessel or artery it can go straight to your lungs and cause them to fail.

When I was prescribed test, I had an RN show me how to inject and she did not recommend aspirating 🤷‍♂️

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I stopped aspirating also. I actually have done so many injections that I can can feel when some gets into my bloodas it hits the lungs very fast and I lightly cough and can feel slight brochoconstriction. Doesn’t worry me anymore. Prob 1/50 I will feel this

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When ( for my doctor trt) the nurse did not show doing the aspiration.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree you should, it can't hurt......

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're really taking your life into your hands if you don't aspirate. It's a simple pull back on the plunger, it's not like it's a huge amount of effort. I can post countless studies of people accidentally injecting into a vein and have serious lung problems.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You're really taking your life into your hands if you don't aspirate. It's a simple pull back on the plunger, it's not like it's a huge amount of effort. I can post countless studies of people accidentally injecting into a vein and have serious lung problems.

Bro why just tryna find an excuse to post booty pics?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar

I'm having a hard time understanding why a registered nurse, supervised by my PCP, did not aspirate when administering these shots? Imagine the lawsuit if they injected into a vein...?

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm having a hard time understanding why a registered nurse, supervised by my PCP, did not aspirate when administering these shots? Imagine the lawsuit if they injected into a vein...?
What kind of shots were they? I find nurses rarely aspirate. I spent the month in a hospital and don't remember them aspirating at all. But, that's beside the point. The studies and data are clear. Injection into a vein of an oil based substance can have extremely detrimental consequences.

This applies only to OIL based injectables, not fu shots or anything like that.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
What kind of shots were they? I find nurses rarely aspirate. I spent the month in a hospital and don't remember them aspirating at all. But, that's beside the point. The studies and data are clear. Injection into a vein of an oil based substance can have extremely detrimental consequences.

This applies only to OIL based injectables, not fu shots or anything like that.
They were testosterone cypionate shots... how is the fact that RNs and Drs don't aspirate "besides the point?"

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This guy is beyond s****d. He will refer to studies 20 years old, ones that he doesn’t even understand but that he pick for ONE sentence that fits his narrative.... can someone explain this guy(he blocked me)
That they don’t show this to nursing school for a reason and his 25 years old stupid ass studies he need to shove up his ass and find a life.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Related but unhelpful story: I was visiting my aunt years back and had brought my Tren injections with me. Tossed 1.5ml into the delt one evening and upon removal blood began squirting across the bathroom and mirror in a pulsating manner that matched my heartbeat. Straight up hose status. I was still an irritable piece of **** so I imagine I kept most of the Tren 💪🏻😎

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
This guy is beyond s****d. He will refer to studies 20 years old, ones that he doesn’t even understand but that he pick for ONE sentence that fits his narrative.... can someone explain this guy(he blocked me)
That they don’t show this to nursing school for a reason and his 25 years old stupid ass studies he need to shove up his ass and find a life.
Well put

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tell us how you really feel !!

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They were testosterone cypionate shots... how is the fact that RNs and Drs don't aspirate "besides the point?"
Like I said, many nurses, RNs, doctors and others aren't even aware of aspirating. I would inform them of that and tell them you would like them to start aspirating.

You would be surprised about how many doctors don't know as much as we do, in the AAS/PH/DS community from years of trial and error.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Like I said, many nurses, RNs, doctors and others aren't even aware of aspirating. I would inform them of that and tell them you would like them to start aspirating.

You would be surprised about how many doctors don't know as much as we do, in the AAS/PH/DS community from years of trial and error.
who is this "we" you speak of ripdanduchaine starscream??? :ROFLMAO:

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Dude is trolling or something