Oily skin 2+ months post PCT

sespress

Awards
So not like kinda oily. I mean like more than any cycle ever did to me. Almost like being 16 again. Washing face like 4 times a day.

Cycle was epistane and trestalone 6 weeks. 5 weeks of PCT. Clomid and Nolva. Been almost 3 months now.

Think I'm getting some kind of rebound? Worth getting my bloods done now? Was going to wait till end of August to get more accurate numbers for homeostasis.

Other hormonal health seems ok. Sex drive, erections, energy level all solid.

I could hit up some exemestane or even letro for a few days if it's a high estrogen thing - or better to get a blood test now before?

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
I forgot where I just recently saw this posted, but doing a google search you can find it on reddit I believe. I was doing a bunch of looking around the other day and this info seems to be pretty consistent with what I've read elsewhere. Unfortunately, it's easy to find symptoms from both categories.

Epistane has a propensity to cause rebound and trest also will aromatize into estrogen. You run an AI while you were on that cycle?

High estrogen sides Acne, loss of libido, water retention (Bloat), pissing less than the water you consume, moon face, very small testicles, scrotum hanging too high, soft testicles, extreme oiliness all over, aggression (roid rage), depression, bitchiness, lethargy, insomnia, soft erections, extreme cravings for sugar/chocolate, high bp, bp spikes, enlarged prostate, pressure in lower abdomen when urinating, thin stream, constipation (from water retention)

Low estrogen sides Dry skin, dry lips, dehydration, loss of libido, good morning wood no wood when its time for sex, loss of wood while having sex, loss of sensitivity, dry gland (penis), white gland, loss of girth, irritability, mood swings, crying for no reason, dht rage (aggression you take out on others), dull orgasm, hesitation just before urinating, night sweats, loss of appetite, constant fatigue, lethargy, constipation (due to dehydration), diuretic effect (pissing more water than you are consuming), itchy scalp, obsessive thoughts

Ninja23

Awards
Yea it happens to me to man off cycle the acne comes dose your aromasin 12.5mgs eod

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
U know what did help me, clomid twice a week 25mg + 25mg M/T

Even on TRT it helps control the oil. Dunno if it is because it keeps the estro under control.

sespress

Awards
Sorry guys I stopped responding my notifications went off lol.

So yes I did run an AI while on cycle. Trest man! I ran exemestane 12.5 EOD and that worked. I had a tad bit of an issue getting they right at first and used letro for a few days after suddenly bloating the eff up. That worked and the rest of the cycle and PCT went good. 12.5 e3d during PCT. And it was torem not nolva (duh totally forgot) and clomid.

Yeah it's good though I have none of time other high estrogen sides. I didn't want to take the AI like in the fear I'd screw up my off time. You think run it for like 1 week just to see?

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
I don't know man, compared to the fact that sex drive, energy, all that **** is on point I think I'd just accept that it's simply a result of messing with hormones.

Based on the length of time that you did your cycle, PCT and overall it couldn't hurt to get your bloods to see where your body is at. I think that's what most people will suggest. Could be that your PCT worked really well and your testosterone came back with a vengeance for all we know.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My moneys on dht, not estrogen. You taking or been taking any dhea supps OP?

sespress

Awards
Yeah actually OL super dhea. I'd started it probably a month-and-a-half ago I have tried to wait for a good amount of time after PCT was over. I had read that it was not a good idea during PCT but some people seem to think that it was okay a little while afterwards and it looks like people take it regularly constantly. So I didn't really even consider that when I posted this.

It might be because OL's product was nearly impossible to get to mix correctly and apply was difficult maybe I started getting more of the product later on then I did when I first started applying it. I have been taking it for over a month so the oily skin really just started getting bad week or two ago. It was there before but now it's like crazy.

Maybe I'm really overthinking this I mean maybe it's just getting hot out it's the summer I've been under a lot of stress at work who knows.

I am going to get my blood tested here in the next two weeks because I want to start a cycle sometime in September or maybe October.

sespress

Awards
I don't know man, compared to the fact that sex drive, energy, all that **** is on point I think I'd just accept that it's simply a result of messing with hormones.

Based on the length of time that you did your cycle, PCT and overall it couldn't hurt to get your bloods to see where your body is at. I think that's what most people will suggest. Could be that your PCT worked really well and your testosterone came back with a vengeance for all we know.
You know man I hope it's a return of my 20's also. Would be awesome to be able to bulk up like I was on a cycle just by eating a **** ton of eggs all the time lol.

I don't miss getting as pissed off as I used to, or feeling so pressed to get laid. Or the acne. Glad those kind of calmed down.

There is some philosopher out there who actually commented that he enjoyed his older age more because he was able to control himself better. Sometimes I think It's simply that nature didn't intend for the older and wiser to continue to breed .... Gotta keep the generations turning.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe try a lower dose of the sup3r dhea. I had to lower my dose, found it too potent.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
You know man I hope it's a return of my 20's also. Would be awesome to be able to bulk up like I was on a cycle just by eating a **** ton of eggs all the time lol.

I don't miss getting as pissed off as I used to, or feeling so pressed to get laid. Or the acne. Glad those kind of calmed down.

There is some philosopher out there who actually commented that he enjoyed his older age more because he was able to control himself better. Sometimes I think It's simply that nature didn't intend for the older and wiser to continue to breed .... Gotta keep the generations turning.
Funny you mention that because I've been noticing at the start of this MSten/Trest cycle that it's killed my libido. It's not necessarily a bad thing for me because I find I'm so damn sex driven that it's on my mind CONSTANTLY and that's just how I've always been.

I can actually focus on my workout instead of the girl doing bent rows behind me and me being distracted by her ass. lol

sespress

Awards
Oh man dude I'm terrible I have to specifically deliberately make sure I don't stare. We've got lady's doing squats all the time now. It's a wonderful trend. I'm more than happy to let them have the cage, I'll wait my turn.