OG Natadrol

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
So what was in the OG Natadrol. I remember I was strong AF on that stuff. Was it spiked? If not, how come no one has cloned it?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i remember i was working for LG back then.. and i would get a bottle or two of that stuff every rep order~ stuff worked, but i dont think it was spiked.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don’t recall seeing that it was spiked either. I never got to use it but I remember a reputable member loved it. Was his Favorite product he ever ran and I can’t remember who it was
For the life of me (was prob like 5 years ago).

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Cissus Quadrangularus (plant)
Hibiscus Rosa-Sinesis (leaves/flower)
Curcuglo Orchioides (root)
Tinospora Cordifolia (whole plant)

Ingredients. I remember it working very well myself. Curious if it was tainted. I remember people used to swear Cissus was like a steroid back then, too.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is Cissus anabolic at a high amount? Always wondered why some sites would limit you on how much cissus you could purchase.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
So are there any current supplements close to it?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cissus Quadrangularus (plant)
Hibiscus Rosa-Sinesis (leaves/flower)
Curcuglo Orchioides (root)
Tinospora Cordifolia (whole plant)

Ingredients. I remember it working very well myself. Curious if it was tainted. I remember people used to swear Cissus was like a steroid back then, too.
that was the newer version of natadrol where they put more cissus and less of tinospora and curcuglo which was the main 2 ingridents in OG but pple had to double dose it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i remember i was working for LG back then.. and i would get a bottle or two of that stuff every rep order~ stuff worked, but i dont think it was spiked.
what was the name of that old pre-workout by LG, tasted gritty as hell but i really liked it for effect!!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nah, before that i think. it was pretty popular but probably got dc'ed cause of taste.
ohh .. Anadraulic State ? thats all i can think of .. but yeah back then it was horrible tasting pre's out there lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks guys...anadraulic state was what i was thinking of.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used to rep for them as well. The T-911 and E-911 were decent in OG format. I loved the Sublingual DMAA E-911.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used to rep for them as well. The T-911 and E-911 were decent in OG format. I loved the Sublingual DMAA E-911.
agree used to love both of them .. didnt knew back then what was dmaa lol

but very tasty chews .. LG was creative, but died with the prohormone ban and never recovered.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i was a fan of t-911, my 1st experience with androsterone...i believe LG took all the good stuff out and changed formulas to get into brick and mortar stores....to me that was their downfall.

i remember the golden days of legal gear prohormones before the name change-kinda like DS.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
agree used to love both of them .. didnt knew back then what was dmaa lol

but very tasty chews .. LG was creative, but died with the prohormone ban and never recovered.
I met a girl in my stats class as the local tech college and the second day she knew me she without hesitation took an E-911 as she stated she was tired and I offered it to her..........................................................we have been together now for 11 years lol, 3 married.

One of the two previous owners is still involved with the more hardcore products under the Built brand name.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I met a girl in my stats class as the local tech college and the second day she knew me she without hesitation took an E-911 as she stated she was tired and I offered it to her..........................................................we have been together now for 11 years lol, 3 married.

One of the two previous owners is still involved with the more hardcore products under the Built brand name.
I see Built in a lot of Mom and Pop stores. Wasn't sure if they were reputable or not.