Off TRT 3 months

wrugg08

Awards
11yrs on TRT. I titrated 20mgs down from 200mg test cyp a week. I Used clomid 50mg, 25, 12 and torem 40mg every day and hcg 500 iu eod. 2 months. Lh and fsh are high but not really high. My total test is 32 my E2 is 2.2. My Dr was like how do you get out of bed in the morning with those levels. It was hard at first. Life is hard but not impossible. I'm realizing testosterone does control many important aspects of life. The natural muscle mass didnt leave. My strength is not great but still great. I was under the impression of having no testosterone I would turn into a skinny former self. Not the case. I still have tone and muscle with these super low levels. All the bro science is just that. I keep working out and grinding my way through. I went from 1300 test and 389 free test to nothing.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You asking for advice, or just giving a testimony? I hope that your levels do rise over time.

dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote
was there a reason you got off TRT after 11 yrs?

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try to have a baby my wife's clock is ticking
There are lots of men who stay on low trt (80-120mg test cyp/wk) and they have kids w use of hcg hmg and maybe Clomid. Just fyi. Best of luck.
And maybe worth trying gnrh?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It sucks dude. I wish this on no man.
Your test levels aren’t too bad though. Hopefully you can get her knocked up quick and jump back on. Now is always a good time to use “other stuff” peptides, insulin etc etc to keep dem gains coming.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You could get your doctor to prescribe you GNRH.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I dont know any Drs that would even know about triptorellin(gnrh). I even use a TRT clinic and they never even mentioned that as a possibility.
Well, when doctors refuse to help, I believe in self help. There are research places with COAs for you to research GNRH.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well, when doctors refuse to help, I believe in self help. There are research places with COAs for you to research GNRH.
I wouldn't go the self help route with trip, for any reason the dosage does not meet label claims or you screw something up you could chemically castrate yourself