Off cycle pre workout androgens

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey just wanted to see what you guys use if you use anything. I read how suppression is minimal with dosing say dbol or var few times a week.

I myself used proviron for little aggression boost off cycle with 0 ill effects, but was thinking maybe rather use sth anabolic and short acting.

I was thinking

1. Anavar
2. Dianabol
3. Turinabol
4. Rad 140
5. Epistane

Except dbol everything is dry hence should be low suppression. Also no 19 nors.

To use one of these here and there to boost ones workout.

What are your thoughts? Imho suppression would be minimal, especially if little say toremifene and aromasin were in the mix.

Alternative is just proviron here and there, it really is minjmally suppressive.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If I were going use something extra off cycle (personally I wouldn’t but I’m playing the hypothetical game) then test suspension, halo test or anadrol would be my three as a pwo.

possibly epiandro at 1,200mg as well

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If I were going use something extra off cycle (personally I wouldn’t but I’m playing the hypothetical game) then test suspension, halo test or anadrol would be my three as a pwo.

possibly epiandro at 1,200mg as well
Hm epiandro...but preferably oral right? Because td is released more slowly due to delivery method.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've used oral Epiandro preWO while not running anything and it's a decent kick. Only done this for a few times kind of just for fun. My assumption is though that if taking 'real gear', like the ones you listed, multiple times a week for a preWO boost, then you'd be getting some suppression aswell, and would be better to just be on or off. But I got nothing else than my guess to back it up.

I think I've seen @Smont having some conversation about this kind of use.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Talking pre workout androgens off cycle would mean you not off cycle anymore lol.

Your basically doing a pulse cycle or whatever they call it. It still causes some suppression and some of the other negative side effects that orals bring, to what extent I do not know. But it's ass backwards if your off cycle.

It's like being a alcoholic and saying you quit but you still drink beer 😁😁😁.

My honest opinion is if your taking something then your no longer off cycle, but does it matter? Not really. I'm on at least testosterone year round. I've definitely had a day or 2 that I was going for a big lift or needed a boost and took some anadrol. But I'm taking like once or twice over the course of 6 weeks.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm currently using injectable L Carnitine and it's my new favorite pre workout

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I take a 300mg injection and start sipping simple carbs and continue sipping through my workout and it's a better pump then anadrol for sure.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm currently using injectable L Carnitine and it's my new favorite pre workout
ive asked my lab if they’ll make it, said there was a lot of buzz around it at the moment and they asked who was talking about it as it’s a pain in the ass to make. Mentioned a dude on AM was getting good results and he doesn’t normally wax lyrical for no reason as my response 🤣

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey just wanted to see what you guys use if you use anything. I read how suppression is minimal with dosing say dbol or var few times a week.

I myself used proviron for little aggression boost off cycle with 0 ill effects, but was thinking maybe rather use sth anabolic and short acting.

I was thinking

1. Anavar
2. Dianabol
3. Turinabol
4. Rad 140
5. Epistane

What are your thoughts? Imho suppression would be minimal, especially if little say toremifene and aromasin were in the mix.

Alternative is just proviron here and there, it really is minjmally suppressive.
Epistane even 10mg couple times /week will have some suppressive effect..

Halo may be considered 3x /week or test suspension.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I was thinking

1. Anavar
2. Dianabol
3. Turinabol
4. Rad 140
5. Epistane

Rad has a super long half-life. Over a couple days they believe now. Definitely do not pulse RAD.

I don’t see the benefit compared to spending time without promoting atherosclerosis.

Believe me, I have a ton of orals and I understand the appeal of an idea like just popping a dose 1-2x a week for fun and better recovery/results from a session, but all of these things generally will hit your lipids immediately. Especially HDL; you can pull bloods, take a single dose, and draw again next day and you will see clinically significant drop in HDL.

I would at least wait til you are back on blast before considering that kind of usage, for that reason.

I don’t think suppression is as serious of a concern; you are someone who will probably cycle often and probably end up on TRT by choice anyway eventually. Having maximal natural test off-cycle is secondary to your goals of using anabolics more frequently it sounds like. Which is fine by me! But we know there will be a price to pay for all this messing around.