OEP OxyElitePro OG Formula and New Versions

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My fiancee will no longer let me use OEP after the recent scares, and I bought a lot of it before it was recalled, so my loss is your gain!

Make a $$$ offer, first offer that I like gets the item(s). I can usually log in at least once a day to check messages here. Will trade for other stims, let me know what you have.

I have been selling on eBay for 15 years and have over 2100 positive feedback and zero negatives there if you need references.

OPENED bottle of original OEP, 78 caps remaining out of 90.

SEALED bottles (two available) of new formula "Super Thermo" version, 21 cap sample.

SEALED bottle of new formula "Super Thermo" version, 180 caps.

OPENED bottle of new formula "Super Thermo" version, 52 caps out of 90.

OPENED bottle of new formula "Ultra-Intense Thermo" version, 87 caps out of 90.

PLUS TONS AND TONS OF SAMPLES!! I will include a couple of handfuls with every order, or if someone buys everything you can take all the samples. I have about twice as many as you see in the photo.

THE OLD:

THE NEW:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You can ship these back for refund and/or exchange. With liver failure/death as a possible side effect, I'm not sure anyone will purchase these....I'm not sure about the original version but the newer ones you can get a full refund or exchange. The samples are garbage though, you can't get anything for the sample sized bottles or the samples.