Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Oep for sale

90 caps not in og packaging due to needing to hide 1,3 dime on label ;)
$30 shipped now 27$

58 caps at2 15$ shipped

Both for 40! Or make trade offers

Would consider trades for Erase, endosurge testabolan v2, activate xtreme, agmatine, Anabeta, shift

No paypal. I've got all good feedback for buy/sell in cash deals/trades
 
chedapalooza said:
90 caps not in og packaging due to needing to hide 1,3 dime on label ;)

$30 shipped

No paypal, no trades.

I've got all good feedback for buy/sell in cash deals.

Why did you have to hide the 1,3 lol
 
AaronJP1 said:
Why did you have to hide the 1,3 lol

Coaches / trainers randomly searched us during football per our player contracts .. It's banned in NCAA so just ditched the bottles n put them in something not banned lol. Stupid
 
You need a custom declaration form, stating whats inside, like "vitamins".

Say it is a gift with a tick in the box.

Write the info out of both parties address.
 
liquid said:
You need a custom declaration form, stating whats inside, like "vitamins".

Say it is a gift with a tick in the box.

Write the info out of both parties address.

Seems like a hassle.. I'm super busy it's tough enough just to get to a post office, sorry :/
 
Bump for buyer/trades
Also adding 58 caps at2 to the offer-15$ shipped

Would consider trades for Erase endosurge testabolan v2, activate xtreme, agmatine, Anabeta
 
chedapalooza said:
Bump for buyer/trades
Also adding 58 caps at2 to the offer-15$ shipped

Would consider trades for Erase endosurge testabolan v2, activate xtreme, agmatine, Anabeta

I have OG Anabeta if u want it....
 
chedapalooza said:
It's opened tho, no?

Sent PM. Yes 96 caps. You don't trust me? Arn't you selling some opened erase or lose 10 caps erase now? ;)
 
chedapalooza said:
Lol stfu I just need a whole bottle, fool! For eight magnificent weeks!

:lol:

Well lemme know 96 caps here for another 3 weeks.... or a mega dose
 
WARBIRDWS6 said:
Erase Pro is hard to fake.....those weird blue colored caps....then again anabeta is hard to fake as well :D

It not about the faking BROS lol. Just would prefer to not be short 6 days.. Will consider.. No Marinade tho Aaron! Lol perhaps some other goodies ?
 
WARBIRDWS6 said:
we need to keep these loose pill havin' unsealed half empty bottle tradin' fools up outta this forum LMFAO :D

Use it, abuse it, then lose it. ;)
 
WARBIRDWS6 said:
we need to keep these loose pill havin' unsealed half empty bottle tradin' fools up outta this forum LMFAO :D

And a-holes tryin to sell pills in random containers.. I have the red oep.. They say thermo on them.. I swear they're oep.. Never seen em before?! say what?!
 
And a-holes tryin to sell pills in random containers.. I have the red oep.. They say thermo on them.. I swear they're oep.. Never seen em before?! say what?!

THOSE....are the WORST people....they need to be on a "list".... a "people who sell shyt in random containers and/or sell random loose pills" thread....so us civilized people can recognize who they are and make sure not to deal with them :D
 
Back
Top