Odd Side Effects on LGI Alpha M60

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

So I am 3 weeks deep into a run of LGI alpha M60 I got way back in the good old days. I am having some issues though. I use kratom daily for anxiety/pain, and oddly enough, since starting the alpha I have been getting the "wobbles" from just about any amount of kratom. I don't know what is happening here chemically (was hoping someone might have some thoughts on it) but its driving me NUTS. I don't want to abort the cycle because the gains are really rolling in week 3, but its negatively impacting my wellbeing to a point where I'm debating cutting it short.

My biggest question, is there some way around this? Or is there some sort of interaction between these that I'm not aware of? I've never heard of this happening before, and have taken kratom on other cycles and never had any issues even similar to this. Anyone else have a similar experience, and if so, what hormones were you using?

Note: I'm also on TRT at 200mg/wk doctor prescribed.

Thanks! I know this probably sounds ridiculous, but I would love to hear if anyone has had a similar experience.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hey guys,

So I am 3 weeks deep into a run of LGI alpha M60 I got way back in the good old days. I am having some issues though. I use kratom daily for anxiety/pain, and oddly enough, since starting the alpha I have been getting the "wobbles" from just about any amount of kratom. I don't know what is happening here chemically (was hoping someone might have some thoughts on it) but its driving me NUTS. I don't want to abort the cycle because the gains are really rolling in week 3, but its negatively impacting my wellbeing to a point where I'm debating cutting it short.

My biggest question, is there some way around this? Or is there some sort of interaction between these that I'm not aware of? I've never heard of this happening before, and have taken kratom on other cycles and never had any issues even similar to this. Anyone else have a similar experience, and if so, what hormones were you using?

Thanks! I know this probably sounds ridiculous, but I would love to hear if anyone has had a similar experience.
The Alpha M60 is M1A, correct? Which could definitely be spiking your blood pressure, then maybe when you throw in the Kratom it’s shooting it up even further. I would make sure your BP is in check.

Stay safe!

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
The Alpha M60 is M1A, correct? Which could definitely be spiking your blood pressure, then maybe when you throw in the Kratom it’s shooting it up even further. I would make sure your BP is in check.

Stay safe!
Yes it’s M1A and mechabol.

I have only checked it once, but it was still pretty normal. It definitely doesn’t feel like BP issues (been down that road before with SD lol). It literally feels like when you take too much Kratom. It’s so bizarre.

I spoke with someone in the kratom community who actually works as a chemist, and he was saying that it could be the hormone throwing off normal processes in my body, including my reward centers in the brain, but I’ve never had this issue before and I’ve used SD, halodrol, and msten since starting a daily Kratom regimen.

I had started taking a probiotic when i started this cycle and i thought that was causing it (that makes more sense to me, as messing with the gut would definitely mess with absorption) but ceased taking it after only a few days and the problem has persisted for over 2 weeks post final dose of probiotics, which is what is leading me to think it has to be either the M1A or mecha

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Stay safe!
Kratom will not raise BP any.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

Try lower dose of kratom and try a higher quality kratom. Drink more water then you have been. How do you dose your kratom? If you toss and wash it then I would suggest making kratom tea as side effects will go way down. Just some suggestions.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Try lower dose of kratom and try a higher quality kratom. Drink more water then you have been. How do you dose your kratom? If you toss and wash it then I would suggest making kratom tea as side effects will go way down. Just some suggestions.
I know for sure it’s not the quality of the leaf. All of it was sourced from smiley, benni, lucky, mitraman, and fused. Some of the best in the game (i have a massive stockpile, probably 15-20 kilos from those vendors) and batches are rotated every dose. Even most of my favorites are giving me this issue out of nowhere, which is why it would have to be the m60 causing it.

I haven’t made tea for awhile. I need to do that again. I always did it in the aero press so it was a little time consuming but it worked pretty well. I normally either toss and wash or i mix with hot water and a dash of lemon juice for the acidity which has helped with potency for me in the past.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe ask your doctor. He should be cool with it since he’s already prescribing you a Supraphysiological dose of test weekly.