Unanswered Odd pains

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I noticed while getting my bp done for a blood donation earlier that my arm was thumping pretty painfully. Been having chest discomfort as well. A friend told me to equate it to high RBC and less so to H&H. H&h was fine, bp was good. Any thoughts?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
See a cardiologist as it could be something more serious and scan would show that.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
See a cardiologist as it could be something more serious and scan would show that.
I mean I saw a doctor last month and had a full chest scan, ECG, labs and everything done and it was all normal.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I noticed while getting my bp done for a blood donation earlier that my arm was thumping pretty painfully. Been having chest discomfort as well. A friend told me to equate it to high RBC and less so to H&H. H&h was fine, bp was good. Any thoughts?
Call your PCP and ask for a blood test to see those values.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If your heart is not comfortable on what you’re doing, definitely have that checked out fully. You could have a clot or some plaque buildup in an important place, a ventricle could be thickened... lots of things could be very wrong and you end up dead at a young age, younger than I am for sure, of a heart attack, myocardial infarction, ventricular fibrillation... something cardiac arrest inducing. So see the docs...

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Saw my primary today. ECG was good, Labs were good, chest X-ray was good.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maybe get a holter ECG and wear it to the gym so that they can see how your heart behaves while exercising. Also ultrasound. I seem to have read that users are more susceptible to PVC's and definitely can relate to that.

When i was at the absolute height of my cycle (very brief period of 600 test 300 mast) i used to get occassional weird arrythmia before sleep, like an exaggerated bradycardia where my heart would slow down suddenly to like 25 bpm. Scared the hell out of me!

That being said, they couldnt find anything wrong with my heart.

However far fetched this may sound, but i am sure my absolutely terrible anxiety and panic had to do something with more frequent palpitations i experienced.

Also, where are your cholesterol levels at? You are running nandrolone. Not an accute problem, but nevertheless you risk the plaque build up if they are skewed.
My total chol was mid range during the cycle, but my ldl was near the top and my hdl was near the bottom.

Last edited: