Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Odd Mixture?

OnceNatty

Member
Did I dun goofed?

When I went to pin this morning, I had a small amount of test left in the vial I was on. I uncapped a new vial to prep to use that too. I drew in the last from the old vial, then inserted my needle into the new vial and started to draw the rest of a ml.
As I'm watching this happen, I can see the new product going into the barrel and it's like it was a different substance. Meaning, it looked hazed if you will, like I could see this new product going into the barrel and I've never seen that before.

It's the same brand, everything...definitely a different batch as I got it at different times.

Anyway, it freaked me out so I threw it out and drew fresh from the new vial; and I made sure I didn't push any of this "mixture" into the new vial.

Does anyone draw your last bit from an old vial and then top it off from a new vial?
 
Did I dun goofed?

When I went to pin this morning, I had a small amount of test left in the vial I was on. I uncapped a new vial to prep to use that too. I drew in the last from the old vial, then inserted my needle into the new vial and started to draw the rest of a ml.
As I'm watching this happen, I can see the new product going into the barrel and it's like it was a different substance. Meaning, it looked hazed if you will, like I could see this new product going into the barrel and I've never seen that before.

It's the same brand, everything...definitely a different batch as I got it at different times.

Anyway, it freaked me out so I threw it out and drew fresh from the new vial; and I made sure I didn't push any of this "mixture" into the new vial.

Does anyone draw your last bit from an old vial and then top it off from a new vial?
Yeah, I do.
 
I do too, but I draw from the new bottle first so nothing from the old bottle gets in the new one. It doesn't really matter tho, I regularly draw from multiple vials and combine them into one and you will see swirls from time to time, I just warm the vial and shake it up
 
Yes, I think we all do and it should not be any issues unless the old vial have been misused somehow.
 
each time you puncture the stopper the risk for introducing bacteria and small flecks rubber from coring the stopper . a smaller gauge needle can decrease the risk but still can occur. i have seen sites offering 30ml vials of test, bold, and deca esters. no way in hell would i ever risk that unless i was putting 5cc's in my body a week of a long acting ester. vial would be open in the fridge too long for my liking before it was used up. in a perfect world i would use ampules but they generally cost a little bit more and you may have to have multiple different sources to get everything in am ampule you need for a normal cycle. i think i even saw a 30cc vial of winstrol a few times before(non vet)
 
each time you puncture the stopper the risk for introducing bacteria and small flecks rubber from coring the stopper . a smaller gauge needle can decrease the risk but still can occur. i have seen sites offering 30ml vials of test, bold, and deca esters. no way in hell would i ever risk that unless i was putting 5cc's in my body a week of a long acting ester. vial would be open in the fridge too long for my liking before it was used up. in a perfect world i would use ampules but they generally cost a little bit more and you may have to have multiple different sources to get everything in am ampule you need for a normal cycle. i think i even saw a 30cc vial of winstrol a few times before(non vet)
You’re not keeping your oil in the fridge are you..?
 
You’re not keeping your oil in the fridge are you..?
I have always kept it in a sealed zip lock with sterile gauze covering the vial on the fridge door . Never had a problem with crystallization unless i put way in the back of the fridge where it is the coldest.
 
I have always kept it in a sealed zip lock with sterile gauze covering the vial on the fridge door . Never had a problem with crystallization unless i put way in the back of the fridge where it is the coldest.
Just because you never had any problems doesn’t mean it’s the right way to do it.

You’re more likely to run into issues storing it like that instead of storing your oil in a cool (room temperature), dark place, like you should.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top