Odd experiences with yk11

Se7eDu5t

Awards
Now who knows if it was really yk. But I decided to go with 50 mg a day

I was also on 300 test dmz and m1a

and gaining nicely
The moment I added yk my skin went from oily to extremely dry, lost vascularity and strength might also dropped a bit and felt like I definitely was losing some mass

I’m thinking the yk was winning at competing for receptors and took the place of test dmz and M1a
(My skin literally is still dry since taking it and veins are still smaller)
Total bro science and I feel like 50 mg of yk wouldn’t be enough to do something like that but also wanted some input on this.
Safe to say I threw it away and will not be messing with it again

Chair47

Chair47

Awards
This could be wrong, but I believe the method of action with yk is to temporarily block certain androgen receptors. Decreasing myostatin in that area. When yk is metabolized out, the androgen receptors is "fresh." At the end of the day I'm just a bro on the internet tho

I definitely saw dryness aswell when I ran it.

Se7eDu5t

Awards
This could be wrong, but I believe the method of action with yk is to temporarily block certain androgen receptors. Decreasing myostatin in that area. When yk is metabolized out, the androgen receptors is "fresh." At the end of the day I'm just a bro on the internet tho

I definitely saw dryness aswell when I ran it.
Your skin got dry as well? Or you dried out like a winny? Wanted to clarify

Chair47

Chair47

Awards
It was like you said, weird lol

I was mabey 27% body fat with veins that popped out on my upper chest and shoulders lol.

I haven't ran winny, but I can say it was like a diet s23, which is often compared to winny. but I'd guess that yk11 was outcompeting dht to regular dht receptors, causing dht to bind to regular contractile tissue instead of regular 5a reduced spots like hair follicles, shbg and prostate.

Se7eDu5t

Awards
It’s weird stuff. I’ll stick to the prohormones” and gear from now on instead of unresesrched drugs

Chair47

Chair47

Awards
Probly a better bet, sarms are lame except s23. And even s23 is inconsistent how it effects ppls liver and cholesterol.

I'm just now pondering a pH + inj gear cycle.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You're spot on. That's exactly how yk 11 works. It's bonds to androgen receptors so well it mitigates effects the other androgen you are taking simultaneously. I've heard several people say same thing about YK 11

Richie Rich

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I ran it a couple years ago, my eyelids got really dry. It started about a week into it, and maybe 3 days after I stopped thru weren't dry anymore.

Se7eDu5t

Awards
See this dryness I didn’t know was so common I know it’s a partial agonist, which is like DHN when running nandrolone.
In bonds to the receptor but stimulates it less. So clearly it’s blocking dht and stimulating the receptor less cause ng dry skin because dht is involved in sebum gland stimulation and can also effect eyelids and lips.

I also got puffy nips from injecting 150mg of test (this has never happened before)

very interesting as bro science always says there’s “too many androgen receptors in the body for it to matter” but maybe this says it works differently than that

Richie Rich

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would legit have to wash my face and lotion my eyelids a few times a day. Sometimes just scratch it off and then put lotion on. It was almost to the point of being insecure lol. I have sensitive skin as it is and my skin dries quick regardless.