Obama--Romney Debate

halfahardon

halfahardon

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone else feel like Obama got destroyed during the Debate.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure everyone feels like that...because he did.

halfahardon

halfahardon

Awards
  • Established
It just seems like Romney came across more aggressive and passionate. While Obama was defensive and not so passionate almost flat.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
because there was no media to spin and portray either one of them for you.

I even commend the moderator for staying fairly neutral.

halfahardon

halfahardon

Awards
  • Established
because there was no media to spin and portray either one of them for you.

I even commend the moderator for staying fairly neutral.
Yes things are different now. imo when he had debates four ago to become president he had nothing to defend ,no policies set in motion ect.ect. But now that he is almost finished with his first term he has a lot of explaining and defending to do.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Yes things are different now. imo when he had debates four ago to become president he had nothing to defend ,no policies set in motion ect.ect. But now that he is almost finished with his first term he has a lot of explaining and defending to do.
which he failed to do.

and he still doesn't have much to defend. he slipped up, was twitchy, was clearly defensive...even snapped at the moderator.

the role of government part was awesome.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Also, did anyone notice how many times Obama said "uh"
Plus lack of eye contact, Romney was staring at Obama, while Obama was too busy taking notes or looking elsewhere.
Dennis Miller posted on FB last night, "Hope an as$-kicking is covered under Obamacare.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Also, did anyone notice how many times Obama said "uh"
Plus lack of eye contact, Romney was staring at Obama, while Obama was too busy taking notes or looking elsewhere.
Dennis Miller posted on FB last night, "Hope an as$-kicking is covered under Obamacare.
I thought Chris Matthews was going to cry.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Little late on this thread,

I feel like they were both complete garbage and if I was the moderator Id throw them both off the stage.

The fact that there are other legitimate candidates that legally should be entitled to be a part of the debate (such as Gary Johnson) and are blocked out is pitiful.