O/T: Is Prohormone Forum Gone?

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can't remember the exact URL for it, but I searched Google and all I could find was Reddit.

Hope this is okay to ask here.

Thanks,
-SS

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
long long gone.. dude... its been like 10 yrs.
Yeah, I think it's been about 8 1/2 years.

(If they were still up, Admin probably wouldn't be extremely happy about the thread IMO).

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IIRC we lost PHF completely in 2016 or 2017 - @nostrum420 and I did everything we could to save it...at least as a repository of information.

the domain seems to have changed hands a few times since then...I've seen a few different sites pop up when going to the old domain.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
IIRC we lost PHF completely in 2016 or 2017 - @nostrum420 and I did everything we could to save it...at least as a repository of information.

the domain seems to have changed hands a few times since then...I've seen a few different sites pop up when going to the old domain.
Yup. You can lead a horse to water...

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Man forgot about that forum. That place was so awesome.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I loved PHF. I remember Nostrum's name.
It was a great site.
BA had some aesome products. Especially that trest Decca and ment pills. Nothing has ever put me in Hulk mode like 6 ment pre workout !

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I too miss that forum. Many of the members were over on Zoo's forum for a while and some are still there. BA certainly had some great products and discussions.

https://web.archive.org/web/*/prohormoneforum this has 96000 screen caps so.........still there kinda.

This is a dead link screen grab so not an actual competing store so I do not believe this violates any board rules. Check out the best seller list on the bottom left, man I miss that stuff lol.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was active there, and somehow never realized they were operating right down the road from me!

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
PHF was amazing man! It’s sad everything that happened. Did any of you guys receive the email from the owners wife explaining the status of his death and the legal **** that was happening? I wish I still had that email so I can show you guys. Some sad fucking **** man.