O/T: Delta Sleep Inducing Feedback Peptide

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any feedback from anyone who has used the peptide "Delta Sleep Inducing Peptide"?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
One of the few I haven’t used but Ben greenfield had talked about it a lot in various podcasts,

from memory it only affects the delta phase of sleep and there is some debate as to whether it actually improves sleep at all (depending on how it’s measured).

you also build up a tolerance pretty quickly to that one so use sparingly.

I looked at it a while back as I’m desperate to improve my sleep (on blast gear I average 6 hours despite being in bed for 8+ and not consciously awake that much, on cruise doses I average 6.5-7 hrs but again in bed for 8+). This is according to my oura ring.

restfulness appears to be my biggest issue but I recall thinking that dsip wasn’t a solution for me.

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
One of the few I haven’t used but Ben greenfield had talked about it a lot in various podcasts,

from memory it only affects the delta phase of sleep and there is some debate as to whether it actually improves sleep at all (depending on how it’s measured).

you also build up a tolerance pretty quickly to that one so use sparingly.

I looked at it a while back as I’m desperate to improve my sleep (on blast gear I average 6 hours despite being in bed for 8+ and not consciously awake that much, on cruise doses I average 6.5-7 hrs but again in bed for 8+). This is according to my oura ring.

restfulness appears to be my biggest issue but I recall thinking that dsip wasn’t a solution for me.
I kind of assume you've already tried it bro, but prami makes me sleep great! Never tried it before due to the horror stories, but at 0.25 mg it's just great sleep and lower prolactin for me.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I kind of assume you've already tried it bro, but prami makes me sleep great! Never tried it before due to the horror stories, but at 0.25 mg it's just great sleep and lower prolactin for me.
Everyone who tries Prami should very gently ease into it, until you find out how your body reacts.

I remember a couple of guys taking about DSIP, but I don't remember exactly when or where at the moment.
But I can tell you that I must not have been impressed by their feedback, because I'm always looking for legitimate sleep improvement.

mw314159

Awards
Prami does the opposite to me. It helps me get to sleep, but then I'm awake half of the night. I can't stay asleep for more than 30 or 40 minutes at a time.

mw314159

Awards
Any feedback from anyone who has used the peptide "Delta Sleep Inducing Peptide"?
I bought some a few years ago, but I never got around to trying it. Some guy online said it made his sleep issues worse long term. It scared me off at the time. I might try it at some point soon.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Supplements 5
IGF-1/GH 0
IGF-1/GH 1
IGF-1/GH 52