Nuuudzzz Bank

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sturdy build! You are "blessed" with a hip reserve tire like me, LOL. Nice thickness on arms (from lifting the bible up every night) ;)
Yep, that's my old man spare tire. But I'm about to wage war on it

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
IMG_4921.PNG

Yeah my arms get pretty full when I'm in a calorie surplus. A few months ago when I was eating like a horse they were 19 with no pump.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey bros I'll throw my modest transformation in here.. top left was Dec 17, bottom left around June 2018, and pic on the right from last week.
20190201_121415-2172x2172.jpg

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, your arms blew up good!
Thanks HGP.. that's what adding in direct arm work after focusing on the compounds for so long did. I'll try to get some leg pics, I'm 6'1 but long ass legs so they are my major sticking point.. been doing legs 2x a week for the last few months and started doing heavy bulgarian split squats which is finally forcing some growth. I'm stuck in the never ending internal debate of cut and be lean or just bulk.. I'm probably going to bulk until the end of march and then switch to a cut/recomp.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks HGP.. that's what adding in direct arm work after focusing on the compounds for so long did. I'll try to get some leg pics, I'm 6'1 but long ass legs so they are my major sticking point.. been doing legs 2x a week for the last few months and started doing heavy bulgarian split squats which is finally forcing some growth. I'm stuck in the never ending internal debate of cut and be lean or just bulk.. I'm probably going to bulk until the end of march and then switch to a cut/recomp.
Were you doing a cycle -or is that natty?

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In that time period I ran 6 weeks if var at 50mg, which was in the late spring/early summer of 2018. Then finished 2 weeks ago, running 1 andro 330mg/r andro 300mg a day. Light cycles, easy recovery from the var and kept everything but a few pounds on my max lifts and the obvious fullness var gives you, but I kept the lean mass I gained. So far on PCT from the 1/r andro I've kept increasing strength, kept all of my size, and honestly feel better now than on cycle. Running clomid, x gels and test1fy right now.. my opinion is the andros do give gains, but the ratio of gains to sides (for me it was BP and awful lethargy) does not seem to make them worth it. It also seems like my pct cycle is doing more for me than the actual cycle lol. Going to stay natty indefinitely, the only thing I will add is formeron on my recomp (whenever BLR brings it back, hopefully soon)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In that time period I ran 6 weeks if var at 50mg, which was in the late spring/early summer of 2018. Then finished 2 weeks ago, running 1 andro 330mg/r andro 300mg a day. Light cycles, easy recovery from the var and kept everything but a few pounds on my max lifts and the obvious fullness var gives you, but I kept the lean mass I gained. So far on PCT from the 1/r andro I've kept increasing strength, kept all of my size, and honestly feel better now than on cycle. Running clomid, x gels and test1fy right now.. my opinion is the andros do give gains, but the ratio of gains to sides (for me it was BP and awful lethargy) does not seem to make them worth it. It also seems like my pct cycle is doing more for me than the actual cycle lol. Going to stay natty indefinitely, the only thing I will add is formeron on my recomp (whenever BLR brings it back, hopefully soon)
You did a great job!
Its very similar to what I'm doing. As much AAS as needed. Same here, feeling better off cycle than on cycle. No matter the compounds used.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man I don't plan on jumping into injects any time soon, since I'm only 33 and wife and I are still going to have another kid or two. I really feel unless you're going to jump on a real AAS cycle, all this designer/prohormone stuff just creates more ups and downs in mentality, weight/body composition and strength, plus they generally aren't very feel good unless you run a bunch of other stuff with them. I'm just going to stick to natty for now with the exception of formeron. I really found that for my midsection anything with 7dhea works wonders, plus xgels are amazing.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah man I don't plan on jumping into injects any time soon, since I'm only 33 and wife and I are still going to have another kid or two. I really feel unless you're going to jump on a real AAS cycle, all this designer/prohormone stuff just creates more ups and downs in mentality, weight/body composition and strength, plus they generally aren't very feel good unless you run a bunch of other stuff with them. I'm just going to stick to natty for now with the exception of formeron. I really found that for my midsection anything with 7dhea works wonders, plus xgels are amazing.
You will be underwhelmed by "real" AAS. Lethargy, bad back pumps, ED, shin pumps, insomnia, night sweats, upped BP, upped RBC, stomach upset from orals, underdosed gear, cramps, lactating (me) and more.... Nobody is talking about it -but, I guess pro bodybuilders must feel like sh1t all the time.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hgp it's always good to hear the truth.. reality is I'll never be or have the desire to make money off my physique or strength, so why should I chase the supranatural results? I'm much more concerned about feeling good and performing well in day to day life.. like I said I plan on pushing it naturally from here on out, and maybe as I get older consider trt or light dose cycles some day.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hgp it's always good to hear the truth.. reality is I'll never be or have the desire to make money off my physique or strength, so why should I chase the supranatural results? I'm much more concerned about feeling good and performing well in day to day life.. like I said I plan on pushing it naturally from here on out, and maybe as I get older consider trt or light dose cycles some day.
Well Said Brother!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
“A God must have created this Nattttttty Beast!!

EDC6A39B-FE1C-4472-944A-A54BF4FC91BC.jpg

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
“A God must have created this Nattttttty Beast!!

View attachment 179231
Yes, 4 gods made your body:
-the god of discipline
-the goddess of high volume workouts
-the god of nutrition
-and last but not least: the god of radiate

Edit: The fairy of genetics was also involved

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If that is the case, he did a sh1tty job for a lot of people I know. ;)
Agreed, bill gates was not intended to be a bodybuilder. God gives everyone their own gifts, the hard part if figuring out what they are.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed, bill gates was not intended to be a bodybuilder. God gives everyone their own gifts, the hard part if figuring out what they are.
Tell that a mongoloid.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would tell the mongoloid as you call them the same thing.
Okay, then tell the guy with down syndrome that a loving god made him that way.

Sorry, couldn't hold that in -but I know you will have a apologetic answer to that, so no harm done. ;)

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Sorry, couldn't hold that in -but I know you will have a apologetic answer to that, so no harm done. ;)
Genetics

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Brain to HGP:

"Stop it HGP! You have to behave, just pretend you have not read a religious comment and move on. Hear me? HGP, last warning!"

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
xxd.jpg

To make peace...

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

HGP I think I love you. And no harm done.
I could go into the theological reasons of why god allows bad things but that would be long and boring.

I would like to point out the error in your thinking though. Your statements assume that intrinsic value, worth, and happiness are dependent upon ones physical attributes. Looks, smarts, abilities, etc. That's incorrect. There are plenty of people born with disabilities who love life, find purpose and are extremely happy. On the flip side there are plenty of people who are extremely successful in this world and look like they are chiseled from stone, and are utterly miserable to the point they want to end their life.

Let me tell you about kassy. Kassy is my wife little sister who was born with cerebral palsy. In a wheel chair her whole life. Kassy wanted to hunt like the rest of her family even though she was extremely disabled. Some members of my wife's family started to work with kassy and devolop a way she could participate in hunting. Fast forward to now. Out of this project a full fledged organization arose that now takes around 20 handicap, disabled and wounded veterans on trophy hunts every year. They have equipment and devices designed that lets even quadriplegic and people missing arms go hunting. These disabled people work various devices that lets them move the gun, aim and shoot the animal.

Kassy was also one of the first few "angels" and is now an ambassador and helps promote an event called night of angels that several motorcycle gangs come together to put on once a year around Christmas for disabled kids.

So I would say kassy has a very fulfilled purpose driven life despite her genetic failings.

Besides, if this world had no pain and hardships, we would never know the feeling of real joy and happiness.

God never promised THIS life would be easy. In fact he tells us the opposite. Jesus says " In this world will be trials and troubles, but take heart and fear not, For I have overcome the world."

Sorry I keep talking about God in the nuuddzzz thread, But HGP brought it back up, just saying. Lol

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SFreed has smaller arms. He is only lifting the new testament.
I'm a member of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (May He bless us with his noodley appendages). We have strippers and a beer volcano. Which I'm pretty sure we've discussed at some point in the past.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm a member of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (May He bless us with his noodley appendages). We have strippers and a beer volcano. Which I'm pretty sure we've discussed at some point in the past.
How do I join this group?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HGP I think I love you. And no harm done.
I could go into the theological reasons of why god allows bad things but that would be long and boring.

I would like to point out the error in your thinking though. Your statements assume that intrinsic value, worth, and happiness are dependent upon ones physical attributes. Looks, smarts, abilities, etc. That's incorrect. There are plenty of people born with disabilities who love life, find purpose and are extremely happy. On the flip side there are plenty of people who are extremely successful in this world and look like they are chiseled from stone, and are utterly miserable to the point they want to end their life.

Let me tell you about kassy. Kassy is my wife little sister who was born with cerebral palsy. In a wheel chair her whole life. Kassy wanted to hunt like the rest of her family even though she was extremely disabled. Some members of my wife's family started to work with kassy and devolop a way she could participate in hunting. Fast forward to now. Out of this project a full fledged organization arose that now takes around 20 handicap, disabled and wounded veterans on trophy hunts every year. They have equipment and devices designed that lets even quadriplegic and people missing arms go hunting. These disabled people work various devices that lets them move the gun, aim and shoot the animal.

Kassy was also one of the first few "angels" and is now an ambassador and helps promote an event called night of angels that several motorcycle gangs come together to put on once a year around Christmas for disabled kids.

So I would say kassy has a very fulfilled purpose driven life despite her genetic failings.

Besides, if this world had no pain and hardships, we would never know the feeling of real joy and happiness.

God never promised THIS life would be easy. In fact he tells us the opposite. Jesus says " In this world will be trials and troubles, but take heart and fear not, For I have overcome the world."

Sorry I keep talking about God in the nuuddzzz thread, But HGP brought it back up, just saying. Lol
I don't agree....obviously.
If I would make a planet for need to be worshiped by some creatures (!), countless innovations come to mind, like :
Instead of 80% salt water covering the damn planet, I would use at least fresh water.
After punishing whole generations of those creatures, for a mistake made by their ancestor (Adam and Eve), I would rename Earth to "North Korea".
If I keep going, it will fill pages and pages.

Brain to HGP, don't you dare to respond to the bait!

No more comments from me...you see where its going to end, do you? My cortisol may raise and I lose gains.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do I join this group?
You don't. That's the good part! Spaghetti Monster does not rely on worship and does not need money, like the others. He also isn't watching when you touch yourself.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
icsmall.jpg

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is the guy holding a cook book? LMAO!

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Laugh it up.

Actually I'm laughing too, I enjoy good humor and don't get offended.

But..... It's all fun and games until we're faced with our own mortality. Enjoy Mr. Ragu and your strippers.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Laugh it up.

Actually I'm laughing too, I enjoy good humor and don't get offended.

But..... It's all fun and games until we're faced with our own mortality. Enjoy Mr. Ragu and your strippers.
.... I'm holding it in...this time....its hard....mouth stays shut....all circuits are making sparks...

:)

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Taken this morning 24 Feb 19
20190224_165354.jpeg

Reactions: dds
BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
OMG! Don’t nobody want to see you and Mr. pony . Lol!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im LMAO! now that is funny!!! I need one with a horse head! It better be a long horse head! lol
Really long, if you want to cover up that ballzak. They hanging past you're knees yet old man?

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
B037445D-076A-485F-9CD1-B90B3EF5B7AA.jpeg

Already starting to trim some of winter pudge just by going back to maintenance calories for a few weeks