Nutriverse stumbles

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We're all abuncha pussies then!
Well just consider most internationals wait 2-3 weeks to receive any order, and also pay 5-10x the shipping costs.

Should make you feel better ?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well just consider most internationals wait 2-3 weeks to receive any order, and also pay 5-10x the shipping costs.

Should make you feel better ��
Sounds like NV is badass at international shipping ;)

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
This is true.

Concerning the use of points with the big sales we offer on the reg, I'm not sure you can use them in congress with say a 20% auto discount with AM5 stacked for an additional 5% off.
I have stacked discounts on "sale" items before. But that was adding the AM5 or points discounts on top of the return buyer discounts (usually 5% + $1 off). They appear to be segregated by category, and you can only have 1 per category. The AM5 and those you can get using points are in the same category. So if you buy a 10% coupon with points, you are only getting 5% more in discounts (as by adding it to the cart it will remove the AM5 discount). But those appear to be different from the "store applied" discounts, such as the sales items or returning shopper discounts. So in my experience they do stack.

HTH

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have continued to experience ongoing frustration with Nutriverse. Item availability has remained problematic for my most recent 2 orders which has resulted in extreme shipping delays. This makes the upgraded shipping that I select and pay for upon checkout absolutely pointless. I have issues with 90% of the orders I have placed with them over the years. I appreciate the deals they have to offer for AM members so that is the only reason I keep going back. It is unfortunate that AM has this partnership with the most incompetent online supplement store I have ever dealt with. Sorry but it's true...

tjsocha17

Awards
I seem to be having the same problem!!! Placed an order paid for the priority shipping and the order hasn't even been filled yet, also can't seem to get anyone on the phone over there. Usually have great service!!!!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I seem to be having the same problem!!! Placed an order paid for the priority shipping and the order hasn't even been filled yet, also can't seem to get anyone on the phone over there. Usually have great service!!!!
PM replied

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My latest adventure with them started 3, maybe 4 weeks ago. I placed a big order which included PES Ergonine. Was charged for it and my order was shipped a day or two later...for no communicated reason. I seriously don't know why they advertise same day shipping. Anyway, I thought all was good but my package arrived with no Ergonine. I contacted them via email and they said tropical twist was out of stock, but they will send me another flavor of my choice. Fine, whatever. So I said sure, send me Nanaberry. Few weeks passed and I never got any Ergonine. Mailed them again last week inquiring about it and I just got an email today stating they will look into it? Apparently my emails were going into their SPAM folder so that was part of the isssue. Still, it is always one thing or another...

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea when you need a item quick don’t order from Nutriverse it sucks a.m. continues to support them what they do is simply shady if a product is back ordered say it is don’t wait on the customer to contact you and then tell them it’s back ordered. Mine product was shipped on the 21 the ups facility didn’t receive the item until the 25 says it was supposed to be delivered today It’s still in the same shipping facility across the country. I placed another order for the same item today directly from the company see which item gets here first horrible service!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wow guys! These are some crazy issues. Ive ordered from them and only have had success. Sorry to hear about the misfortune.

resrch3d

resrch3d

Awards
I just ordered from this place for the first time to get follidrone 2.0, I made an order from my supplements store too. I placed the order with MSS same day but after the one with NV....MSS order is set to deliver today. NV seems to have printed a label then not shipped. Let's hope my first experience goes better than what I'm seeing here.

10/6/17
Order came in, they had been on back order for product. It came in and they shipped it out, got it today.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
u_e_s_i Supplement Companies 3
Supplements 11
gigante35 Supplements 188
Volvo140G Supplements 37
khall1974 Supplements 63