justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sheet man, that's odd.

If you want it at the advertised sale price (who wouldnt) please email CS at [email protected] and it will be honored. Technology is great til it fails huh!?!
rascal14 same for you brotha! JDybya too!
Tap-Tap-Taps the screen... :05: me too?...

jathan_howe

Awards
I added AM5 for the extra 5% off but the 20% has yet to be taken off in my cart. I don't wanna miss this sale lol

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I added AM5 for the extra 5% off but the 20% has yet to be taken off in my cart. I don't wanna miss this sale lol
websites being screwy... sorry homie. we'll certainly honor it. email CS at [email protected] and we can get you squared away on your order. thanks dude, sorry again :)

the savings oughta make it all worthwhile!

jathan_howe

Awards
websites being screwy... sorry homie. we'll certainly honor it. email CS at [email protected] and we can get you squared away on your order. thanks dude, sorry again :)

the savings oughta make it all worthwhile!
Thank you! Should I make a note in the order comment thing for extra measure?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you! Should I make a note in the order comment thing for extra measure?
I'd go ahead an email them first and share what you'd like to order, in all likelihood theyll create a PP invoice for you.

Start out with an email and it'll all be easy peezy man

jathan_howe

Awards
I'd go ahead an email them first and share what you'd like to order, in all likelihood theyll create a PP invoice for you.

Start out with an email and it'll all be easy peezy man
Shoot. I ordered it like 10 minute ago thinking I'd email them immediately afterwards. I'll sort it one way or another lol

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoot. I ordered it like 10 minute ago thinking I'd email them immediately afterwards. I'll sort it one way or another lol
Haha, it'll get squared away man. What'd you order (out of obsessive supplement curiosity)?

jathan_howe

Awards
Haha, it'll get squared away man. What'd you order (out of obsessive supplement curiosity)?
A bottle of Letrone for the back end of my 18 week MyoE and BMP run before next summer and two bottles of OL 11KT for sometime down the line

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They must be busy with emails. :)

I upped my order (to be) for a few more items when they can get in touch with me. (Thinking forward).

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They must be busy with emails. :)

I upped my order (to be) for a few more items when they can get in touch with me. (Thinking forward).
It's been busy as of late with our big back to back sales and the Olympia last weekend blah blah

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's been busy as of late with our big back to back sales and the Olympia last weekend blah blah
I figured. Not in any hurry here. I should warn my wife. The longer I wait. The more I will add. Lol.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Anybody get a response or resolution?

Was really looking forward to stocking up....

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got an email too! Thanks!!!!

jathan_howe

Awards
So, my package is supposed to be here tomorrow. I just checked tracking, and yesterday it was in Kearny, NJ. Today, it's in Minnesota. Only thing is, I'm Indiana. It went 700 miles past me lmao

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, my package is supposed to be here tomorrow. I just checked tracking, and yesterday it was in Kearny, NJ. Today, it's in Minnesota. Only thing is, I'm Indiana. It went 700 miles past me lmao
Lol, she'll worm her way home.

Honestly I'm amazed by the mail system in this country. Only once in my life has a parcel not arrived where I sent it, and just imagine the volume of mail that comes and goes all day yearlong. It's maddening to comprehend!

jathan_howe

Awards
Lol, she'll worm her way home.

Honestly I'm amazed by the mail system in this country. Only once in my life has a parcel not arrived where I sent it, and just imagine the volume of mail that comes and goes all day yearlong. It's maddening to comprehend!
Tracking shows it's in transit from Minnesota (it showed it left Minnesota two days ago) but hasn't been scanned in two days. I'm more nervous about it because USPS almost always loses my orders (no joke, lost three in a year and taken a fourth to the wrong house)