******** Nutrition

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I live in the USA. Has anybody here who lives in the United States in a single family dwelling place order with Pred* Nutrtion based out of the UK and if so did it require a signature to receive the package?

rmgt27

Awards
I live in a condo and they delivered it right to my mailbox. No signature required, and I ordered SD and ephedrine.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I live in a condo and they delivered it right to my mailbox. No signature required, and I ordered SD and ephedrine.
Eliminates the need for you to have to worry about a “controlled delivery”!

Ryno94

Awards
I’ve ordered from them twice and had it sent to my house. Required a signature both times.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve ordered from them twice and had it sent to my house. Required a signature both times.
Wonder if it goes by dollar value of the order. Was it a high dollar order?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve got an email into the company. Once I get a reply I will let you know their policy.

edsd

Awards
I live in the USA. Has anybody here who lives in the United States in a single family dwelling place order with Pred* Nutrtion based out of the UK and if so did it require a signature to receive the package?
I live in a single family home in California and no signature required

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I live in a single family home in California and no signature required
Hmm...seems like we are getting replies both ways. I suspect I won’t hear back from them till Monday. Will also follow up and ask in what instances a sig is required.

Ryno94

Awards
Wonder if it goes by dollar value of the order. Was it a high dollar order?
No, it wasn’t what I would consider high dollar. I’m not sure on their policy. I’ve heard of people not having to sign also so who knows

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For what it's worth I looked into them as much as I could back when they became a board sponsor. I never heard of a bad experience whilst ordering from / into the states. The only complaint I found was regarding the legitimacy of a couple of the ph's they sell. Dont remember off hand but it was all the same brand in question.

I really wouldn't worry about a controlled delivery because you bought a few bottles of 4ad and epistane....or whatever you are looking at. Worst case would be seizure at customs with a letter being sent to you but as I said - I haven't come across anyone having that issue with them. Then again, if you are going through all this you might as well just get some testosterone coming your way instead!

rmgt27

Awards
Maybe it has to do with whether or not the order can fit in the mailbox? Honestly, I have no idea, just speculation until you get a response from PN. I know it mine shipped from the UK via Deutsche Post and then transferred to USPS stateside.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it it ships from UK to intnal via Royal Mail it will generally be a sig reqd. Courier companies are different. Its nothing to worry about. If its going to a PO Box they prolly wont want a sig; if its your home address the mail guy should ask for a sig, if you aint home he will leave a card to call.

As for controlled deliveries, yeah nah thats about as likely as you winning lotto.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I can't get that website to work anyway. It literally will not allow me to add anything to the cart. Click "add to cart" and I get re-directed to a weird "product detail page".

Shrug.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hmm...seems like we are getting replies both ways. I suspect I won’t hear back from them till Monday. Will also follow up and ask in what instances a sig is required.
I dealt with a company a few years ago, for a while that required signatures. I sent them a message asking them to delete that requirement for my deliveries.....and they did.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hah, yeah well anything is possible. One of Rick Collins columns mentioned that some US states are more likely to do CDs for what we'd call trivial amounts of gear, but for this to happen youd have to be real unlucky. Like, piano-fall-on-your-head level of bad luck.
I wonder how that would even occur. Customs would have to work with the state/local authorities.

Here is the waive of the future- A company I found online selling transmitter devices that go in boxes and alert authorities when the box is open so they then have a cause for a warrant to search the home even without a signature being obtained st delivery. http://www.schellelectronics.net/rf_transmitters.html

Their website says their vendors include Federal, state law enforcement http://www.schellelectronics.net/about.html

The age when avoiding a signature means you are in the clear is being replaced by technology. They also sell gps devices to go into the boxes! Of course, this is probably reserved almost exclusively for big time dealers I would imagine. However, as these devices become cheaper I would imagine their use will increase. After all, the potential fines they can impose on someone convicted of possessing a controllled substance would exceed the cost incurrwd buy by government authorities to purchase the transmitter.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I dealt with a company a few years ago, for a while that required signatures. I sent them a message asking them to delete that requirement for my deliveries.....and they did.
Good company. Was this a foreign company or domestic supplier?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This was domestic.
I have a foreign order on its way from a company that uses DHL. DHL requires signatures for all international deliveries, but they have a form on their website you can fill out and give to them that is good for a year waiving the requirement for a signature. The form basically says you agree you cannot hold DHL liable if the package then gets lost or stolen even though no signature was obtained.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe it has to do with whether or not the order can fit in the mailbox? Honestly, I have no idea, just speculation until you get a response from PN. I know it mine shipped from the UK via Deutsche Post and then transferred to USPS stateside.
I received a reply back from Pre Nutrtio$$ via email. They said they use the postal service in the states. I guess based upon posters replies in this thread it is then up to the Postman if he tries to obtain a signature.

Irish Red

Banned
Awards
I thought Pred. only shipped to Ireland and the UK ? There's one OTHER UK company that claims to send to the U.S. . I looked into this whole situation about a month ago .

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I thought Pred. only shipped to Ireland and the UK ? There's one OTHER UK company that claims to send to the U.S. . I looked into this whole situation about a month ago .
No email them. They ship to US. Also JW ships to US too via DHL.