Nutrient Ratios and SD

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just seeking some input from someone on the IDEAL ratio of carbs/protein/fat while on a SD cycle. I'm 5'10", 185, and trying to get as much mass as possible without putting on any fat here. My ratio right now is 60/30/10 -carbs/pro/fat-, taking anywhere from 2700-3200 calories / day.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
i bumped my kcal ratio of carbohydrates to 55%. SD is a very powerful cell volumizer and it crammed every last gram of glycogen into my muscle bellies. just make sure your carbs are mostly complex, whole grain ones and you'll be fine. you might want to bump up your Kcal count also. i've been eating at 1500 over maintenance the last week and have gained an additional 6 pounds to bring the total up to 16 in 2 weeks. this is some very powerful stuff...

EESCHMan

Awards
  • Established
I ate 3300-3500 calories at 40% protein, 40% carbs (oatmeal mainly), and 20% fat.
I gained 13 lbs in 3 weeks, mainly muscle.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
chasec which type of sd are u using (AE pill, DS pill, or powder) and what dosages, also what time of the day. thx :)

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
6'2 starting weight: 180

finished at: 193 lbs.

just now ending 1st week PCT... just weighed this morning, still 193.
hmm That's way better than I did from it. Started at 180, 2.5 weeks in now and I'm at 185. I've lost a lot of fat everywhere but around my midsection, but my biggest plus about SD has been the strength by far. Oh an lack of sides.....

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
6'2 starting weight: 180

finished at: 193 lbs.

just now ending 1st week PCT... just weighed this morning, still 193.
what kind of SD did you use? powder, DS tabs, AX tabs...

Newb017

Banned
Awards
hmm That's way better than I did from it. Started at 180, 2.5 weeks in now and I'm at 185. I've lost a lot of fat everywhere but around my midsection, but my biggest plus about SD has been the strength by far. Oh an lack of sides.....
eat more, you really can't afford to be scared of fat, it's part of the game, you're on cycle right now and should be taking advantage, which unfortunately you aren't, you could put on 2-2.5 lbs in 2 weeks naturally

start eating more