NUTREX RESEARCH ISO-FIT Bananas Foster Review

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20200804_201246.jpg

I picked up a 5lb tub of this Bananas Foster on a pretty good sale a while back and I've been slowly going through it so I figured I'd post a little feedback on it. The tub has 70 servings and each scoop supplies 25gm of pure whey isolate. The powder mixes very well in 6-8oz of ice cold water with very little foam. I'm NOT new to banana flavored proteins and I've gone through different brands over the years and I personally never tasted a banana
foster so I wasn't sure what to expect though there is cinnamon in the ingredient profile but I honestly didn't taste cinnamon in it. What this flavor taste like to ME was a sweet overly ripe banana flavor and when I say sweet it was by NO means unpleasant at all. I have been using this flavor mostly to mix into yogurt, cottage cheese, and overnight proats. I usually prefer a whey that has some form of casein in the profile when it comes to proats since casein helps thicken it up better but this ISO FIT actually wasn't bad at all on thickness for overnight proats and it flavored and sweetened up the oats VERY well. Overall if your someone who likes banana flavored proteins I would HIGHLY recommend giving this version of a banana flavored protein a try for it's unique and very tasty version of banana protein. I also mixed it with choc protein in a shake and frozen protein pudding and it was good.:)

Banana Peanut Butter Chip Protein Cookies
1/2 cup of oat powder
1 1/2 scoops of ISO FIT Bananas Foster Protein
1 tsp of baking powder
1/2 tsp of baking soda
1 tsp of cinnamon powder
1/4 cup of roasted chopped peanuts
1/4 cup of peanut butter chips
1 banana mashed into a liquid
2 heaping tbs of chunky peanut butter
1 tbs of liquid banana extract
1 whole egg

Mix the dry separately from the wet then add the wet to the dry and thoroughly mix and then with a cookie scoop drop the dough onto a cookie sheet coated with nonstick spray. Flatten out the dough with the back of a fork that is coated with nonstick spray then place the pan into a preheated 325 degree oven for about 8-10min.

20200804_201322.jpg