nutraplanet?

NutraPlanet15

Awards
will add Anabolic minds in the comments for ya too ;) -- will show this order some mad love!!

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Solid order there.
MAN BCAA's are tasty as hell. Great choices on the bars, and the MAN Protein is super thick and delicious.
You know the drill ANABOLIC MINDS in the comment section. We hook ya up NutraPlanet15
I bought them mostly based on your post/reviews ?.
My wife gonna love those bars and unicorn milk ?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I bought them mostly based on your post/reviews ��.
My wife gonna love those bars and unicorn milk ��
Would not let you down.... 3rd order so far and everytime you have been pleased? I see a common trend here!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thank God that i shoot you a pm and 4th order is coming soon ��
You have direct contact my man. Just want to give you ample customer service as you would expect from NutraPlanet15

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Should i insert "The Solution" or "Anabolic Minds" at the comment section in my next purchase?

Jdforsy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Bought a bunch of the vitmore bogos during the Memorial Day sale. Put AM in the comments and got hooked up with a bunch of samples! Order arrived quick with no issues, will order from again. Thanks guys.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Would collect orders from my friends and submit bulk order ?.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bought a bunch of the vitmore bogos during the Memorial Day sale. Put AM in the comments and got hooked up with a bunch of samples! Order arrived quick with no issues, will order from again. Thanks guys.
I put that code in too and got nothing. Also ordered x gels on may 14th from NP and still haven't received it. Brutal

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I put that code in too and got nothing. Also ordered x gels on may 14th from NP and still haven't received it. Brutal
Have you tried contacting myself or NutraPlanet15 about the issue? I would be glad to help assist you with the delay

Last time I checked x gels were Out of stock I can help you with more insight if you are willing to share your order # or email addy