NutraPlanet still open?

Vili_Shark

Awards
Anybody knows if NutraPlanet is still active?

I have an order with them for over 300 bucks , tried to contact them by phone / mail /chat and Facebook but nothing.

I appreciate your help.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How long has it been since you placed your order?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
chances are, they're out of one of the products and trying to get it from the supplier.

if you'd like, shoot me a PM with your order number and email...I'll reach out to them through my channels to see if we can get it resolved

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
chances are, they're out of one of the products and trying to get it from the supplier.

if you'd like, shoot me a PM with your order number and email...I'll reach out to them through my channels to see if we can get it resolved
wow...this is a very nice thing for you to do, rob!!!

props

Vili_Shark

Awards
Till now, I still didn't hear from them.

This is by far the worst customer service I have ever experienced .

Vili_Shark

Awards
Still no word from them.
The money 370 bucks was deducted, but not even a single reply.
Funny it says 24/7 customer support on their site!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still no word from them.
The money 370 bucks was deducted, but not even a single reply.
Funny it says 24/7 customer support on their site!
I have not received a reply from my request yet, either

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nutraplanet not a sponsor on here anymore?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Vili_Shark

Awards
That would explain some things
Well, there are a lot of companies who're not sponsor here and still supply goods while getting paid.

Even if they're short on a product like mentioned above , they could say so and ask me if I want partial / wait / cancel the order , they decided just to not reply which is just insane.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, there are a lot of companies who're not sponsor here and still supply goods while getting paid.

Even if they're short on a product like mentioned above , they could say so and ask me if I want partial / wait / cancel the order , they decided just to not reply which is just insane.
Absolutely agree with you. Poor customer service.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I placed an order Dec 27, got the confirmation email but never received the ship email. After about 2 weeks with nothing i sent them 2 emails asking what's going on with my order, no response. Tonight made another order, after hitting the confirm button, got a message on their site that something went wrong but my bank sent me an email that the charge went through. This is just bad business at this point. I don't know if anyone else is having issues but i'm going to call the bank and state both charges are fraudulent, this is ridiculous.

Vili_Shark

Awards
I placed an order Dec 27, got the confirmation email but never received the ship email. After about 2 weeks with nothing i sent them 2 emails asking what's going on with my order, no response. Tonight made another order, after hitting the confirm button, got a message on their site that something went wrong but my bank sent me an email that the charge went through. This is just bad business at this point. I don't know if anyone else is having issues but i'm going to call the bank and state both charges are fraudulent, this is ridiculous.
So they owe you two orders now?? why did you place the 2nd if you didn't hear from them about the 1st?

I actually got a small order from them a couple of days before placing the large order which is mostly E-Pharm .
Now it's a problem for me cause I left New York and back to work in Hong Kong and it's pretty hard to get E-Pharm here.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So they owe you two orders now?? why did you place the 2nd if you didn't hear from them about the 1st?

I actually got a small order from them a couple of days before placing the large order which is mostly E-Pharm .
Now it's a problem for me cause I left New York and back to work in Hong Kong and it's pretty hard to get E-Pharm here.
how long you going to be in HK? Also, what part?

Vili_Shark

Awards
I'm here most of the time , Kowloon Bay.

I'm happy to say I got two emails from NutraPlanet.

I'll keep you updated and many thanks.

Vili_Shark

Awards
I got a Fedex tracking to HKG .

Thanks to anybody who helped on this, looking forward to start my E-Pharm stack :)

tekken999

Awards
holy crap, I thought I was the only one but I placed an order back on december 28 and still havent even gotten a tracking link for my 2 orders. I sent an email to customer support, called the number on the website and left a message about it and nothing, its been weeks at this point. Is there a nutraplanet rep on here that can help me?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
holy crap, I thought I was the only one but I placed an order back on december 28 and still havent even gotten a tracking link for my 2 orders. I sent an email to customer support, called the number on the website and left a message about it and nothing, its been weeks at this point. Is there a nutraplanet rep on here that can help me?
NP has no reps on here.
They are not a site sponsor.

DE.6

Awards
anyone here knows store that selling as Nutraplanet ?
I'm looking for protein bars Exp

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
anyone here knows store that selling as Nutraplanet ?
I'm looking for protein bars Exp
Supplementhunt.com has close dated protein bars and other items plus a 1,000% better reputation at this point than Nutraplanet does. NP ripped me off twice last year by not sending me things I paid for and they never responded to my 37 phone calls and emails so I avoid them like the plague

DE.6

Awards
Supplementhunt.com has close dated protein bars and other items plus a 1,000% better reputation at this point than Nutraplanet does. NP ripped me off twice last year by not sending me things I paid for and they never responded to my 37 phone calls and emails so I avoid them like the plague
I know about this webstore but they didn't shipping internationally

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Should of had your credit card do a charge back.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
I made an order may 20th and it was filled quickly

made an order july 25th and got nothing but the automatic email once you order. Called three times and left messages and tried live chatting.

today i cancelled order with credit card company after hearing nothing from them. Googled nutraplanet and it looks like a good amount of people haven't been getting their orders

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I made an order may 20th and it was filled quickly

made an order july 25th and got nothing but the automatic email once you order. Called three times and left messages and tried live chatting.

today i cancelled order with credit card company after hearing nothing from them. Googled nutraplanet and it looks like a good amount of people haven't been getting their orders
Watch, now they will send your stuff after the fact.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
Watch, now they will send your stuff after the fact.
good call man, that's exactly what they are doing. Got an email today.. 19 days later that the order is complete. Scheduled delivery pending on fedex

credit card reversed charge already

idk man, i bought a couple of their bulk powders.. probably going to be god damn baking soda.

as far as i'm concerned after this nutraplanet #rip