nutraplanet shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I must be lucky because all of my orders has been accurate and arrived very quickly.

Oh and I love the samples

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I must be lucky because all of my orders has been accurate and arrived very quickly.

Oh and I love the samples
People only post about these issues when something is wrong. You rarely have someone post when everything goes normal.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
People only post about these issues when something is wrong. You rarely have someone post when everything goes normal.
Nutra is still the only place I order from. We have to be a little more understanding.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nutra is still the only place I order from. We have to be a little more understanding.
I have no problem with people voicing their opinion, but as with all things, there is another side of the story. Hope people keep that in mind.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I´m glad that things have sorted out well for you guys.

I´m still not getting any kind of response from NP though, I´ve tried both email and the contact form...

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to hi-jack here - but why does the Nutraplanet website still have that large banner with a 30% discount code for OL? I was going to order another bottle of LGD, but when I enter the code, it says it has expired.

elcid2007

Awards
Order #NP536589

I placed this order on October 9, selected 2 day shipping and it is still 'Processing.' I have left voicemails 3 times now with Customer Service with no call back and I have emailed them with no response. This is the first time I have ever had such a horrible transaction with Nutraplanet and is extremely frustrating. Can anyone help me get this resolved or at least give me an ETA? Otherwise I just want my money back and will take my business elsewhere.

fvpmayo

Awards
Order #NP536589

I placed this order on October 9, selected 2 day shipping and it is still 'Processing.' I have left voicemails 3 times now with Customer Service with no call back and I have emailed them with no response. This is the first time I have ever had such a horrible transaction with Nutraplanet and is extremely frustrating. Can anyone help me get this resolved or at least give me an ETA? Otherwise I just want my money back and will take my business elsewhere.
Did you order any Olympus UK products?
I'm in the same boat as you. Still waiting on an official reply from nutra, but CM79 did tell me in pm that they are waiting on Olympus products and my order will ship when they get them in. I'm not sure why nutra sold me out of stock product in the first place.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in the same boat as you. Still waiting on an official reply from nutra, but CM79 did tell me in pm that they are waiting on Olympus products and my order will ship when they get them in. I'm not sure why nutra sold me out of stock product in the first place.
Same boat. I ordered on the 10th.

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
Same. Ordered on 4th Oct still processing. Def lacking decent customer service.

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
I've heard the same, not so much about OL-UK products but their website not keeping accurate stock inventory and selling products they don't have stock of. Your whole order may then get held up because one item isn't in stock.
If this is true, they should be explaining the situation, shipping what they have in stock and then either covering the shipping for the out of stock items or offering a refund....if it's not true, then I can't really explain why there's so many delays.
I'd have thought the online supp business would be pretty cut throat with so much competition that most places would be doing all they can to keep customers coming back.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
I've heard the same, not so much about OL-UK products but their website not keeping accurate stock inventory and selling products they don't have stock of. Your whole order may then get held up because one item isn't in stock.
If this is true, they should be explaining the situation, shipping what they have in stock and then either covering the shipping for the out of stock items or offering a refund....if it's not true, then I can't really explain why there's so many delays.
I'd have thought the online supp business would be pretty cut throat with so much competition that most places would be doing all they can to keep customers coming back.
Most places are.

elcid2007

Awards
No Olympus products, just some joint support supps. Yeah I wish you could see whether the item is in stock or not before you pull the trigger

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I ordered on Oct 8th #NP536535

w the 30% OLUK deal.

x2 360 cap Ostar1ne
x1 Ar1macare Pro

no response to emails.. and has not shipped yet i would like to get a response.

usps international shipping.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Well, it looks like I´m in the same boat as many others.
I thought it just was me they didn´t like... but it´s horrible that they don´t answer and provide no information.

pluckjoe

Awards
Yes I had this too. Nutra isn't the only online store that's selling Olympus UK products which are out of stock. It seems like a few stores are expecting deliveries this week and have them on sale.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I hate to hear so many people aren't getting any feedback when contacting NP. I had great communication when I was having trouble with my order. Yes, they are waiting on OL UK products. No, they are not the only site still selling them when they are not actually stocked up. I just hope they get everyone situated & squared away.

fvpmayo

Awards
Yes I had this too. Nutra isn't the only online store that's selling Olympus UK products which are out of stock. It seems like a few stores are expecting deliveries this week and have them on sale.
If a site at least tells you they don't have any in stock and gives you an estimated ship
date if you still decide to order then that's fine. But not giving you a heads up is pretty shady to me.
As with a lot of folks, nutra has been my go to site for supplements for the past 5 yrs. My first impression of the new ownership is not good.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
If a site at least tells you they don't have any in stock and gives you an estimated ship
date if you still decide to order then that's fine. But not giving you a heads up is pretty shady to me.
As with a lot of folks, nutra has been my go to site for supplements for the past 5 yrs. My first impression of the new ownership is not good.
Honestly, from what I've gotten through the grape vine, is most sites weren't going to get more OL UK products. Then sites had over sells from everyone jumping to grab what they could while still available. They are getting more product to fill those orders, plus some. So, the items are still up as available. Again, they are not the only site not giving a heads up that they are currently out of stock waiting on an OL UK shipment. Could communication be better, yes.

CM79

CM79

Awards
Honestly, from what I've gotten through the grape vine, is most sites weren't going to get more OL UK products. Then sites had over sells from everyone jumping to grab what they could while still available. They are getting more product to fill those orders, plus some. So, the items are still up as available. Again, they are not the only site not giving a heads up that they are currently out of stock waiting on an OL UK shipment. Could communication be better, yes.
Exactly!! We are getting a huge shipment of Olympus UK that we are still waiting on guys I can promise you as soon as we get it you will get a confirmation email of shipment, we want to clear the backorders as much as you guys want your product!

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Exactly!! We are getting a huge shipment of Olympus UK that we are still waiting on guys I can promise you as soon as we get it you will get a confirmation email of shipment, we want to clear the backorders as much as you guys want your product!
Are you guys waiting on cardar1ne? i recieved my shipment but the 3 bottles of Cardar1ne i ordered werent in it im assuming those will be sent out when in stock. but i recieved no email or paperwork explaining the situation and when i emailed no response. I have spent thousands at nutraplanet over the last 5 years and it has been my goto site but i guess all good things come to an end eventually.

elcid2007

Awards
CM79

What is your role with Nutraplanet? Are you customer service or are you a liason between Nutraplanet and this forum?

If yes to either question, why is no one getting a call back from the multiple phone calls that have been made? Why has no one received an email back if they have sent a form via the 'contact us' section on your website. Have you passed any of this information along?There is a pattern of this unsatisfactory customer service starting around September if you look at the other 3 pages. You have lost me as a future customer and I still want to CANCEL my order IMMEDIATELY. How do I get this done? I posted the necessary information in this forum Friday morning, I've called 3 times and left voicemails, and I have sent an email to your customer service department and NO ONE has responded to me since Oct 9.

CM79

CM79

Awards
CM79

What is your role with Nutraplanet? Are you customer service or are you a liason between Nutraplanet and this forum?

If yes to either question, why is no one getting a call back from the multiple phone calls that have been made? Why has no one received an email back if they have sent a form via the 'contact us' section on your website. Have you passed any of this information along?There is a pattern of this unsatisfactory customer service starting around September if you look at the other 3 pages. You have lost me as a future customer and I still want to CANCEL my order IMMEDIATELY. How do I get this done? I posted the necessary information in this forum Friday morning, I've called 3 times and left voicemails, and I have sent an email to your customer service department and NO ONE has responded to me since Oct 9.
I work for NP and I try to help with anything people need on the AM community. you have a PM. Thanks

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I ordered on Oct 8th #NP536535

w the 30% OLUK deal.

x2 360 cap Ostar1ne
x1 Ar1macare Pro

no response to emails.. and has not shipped yet i would like to get a response.

usps international shipping.
I didn't get a confirmation email either, but it did ship (even though it said still processing). If they are awaiting stock, that could be another issue as well.

My guess is they are still working on the site and the processes. I used the contact us part of the site and was dealt with within a matter of hours :D

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I finally got a completion and shipped email! ? let the gainz begin! :D

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
< Have had no problems with them, fast shipping and I'm in Canada.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm such an a**hole for not being more understanding. I got my package today and was blown away by all the amazing free stuff that they gave me. Omg!!! An extra pwo, a shirt, a bag, a protein scoop (I've been wanting this so bad!), and samples galore!!!!

Thank you and I apologize for not being more understanding. Definitely a customer for life! :)

View attachment 125400

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
I'm such an a**hole for not being more understanding. I got my package today and was blown away by all the amazing free stuff that they gave me. Omg!!! An extra pwo, a shirt, a bag, a protein scoop (I've been wanting this so bad!), and samples galore!!!!

Thank you and I apologize for not being more understanding. Definitely a customer for life! :)

View attachment 125400
Dang, lucky girl! That's awesome.
This makes me tempted to place another order...

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang, lucky girl! That's awesome.
This makes me tempted to place another order...
You should! Nutra is the only place I've ever ordered from. Even with all the bad reviews lately, I still stayed faithful because they've always been good to me. :) Sometimes things happen and we just have to be more understanding. :)

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
Any chance someone could check my order NP536327 ? Been processing for 18 days now :/

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established

View attachment 125400
Same with my order. When I got it, I had so many free goodies it was crazy!!!

CM79

CM79

Awards

View attachment 125400
Glad you like!!

faaipdeoiad

faaipdeoiad

Awards
I've had the same problem. Twice now. First time I ordered the status was processing and wasn't sent until two weeks later. I had left the country by this time so I never got my items. I tried to contact customer service twice and no answer. For some reason I ordered again, it's now been over a week and my order still says processing. Tried contacting them again and no response. I've been using nutra for like eight years but this is getting ridiculous now.

fvpmayo

Awards
Just an update. Just got back from a trip last night and my package was waiting for me.
The tracking said it was delivered on Wed.
So I hope you all get your orders too.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
CM79.
Apparentely you work for NP and because of the lack of answers from the mainsite through emails and contact formula I will try this way instead.
I understand that you may not have a personal guilt in this matter but I don´t know where else to look for answers so I turn to you and hope that you can put some light on this.

I did an order 5th of October without any updates at all for a couple of weeks. I tried mail and the contact form several times, without answer. I tried to explain that I will go away in the end of October and if you not will be able to send my order soon, I want to cancel this order and do a new order when I come back home.

The 19th of October I got the answer that my order was shipped the week before but it just hasn´t been updated with the shipping info and it will take 3-4 weeks so I will get the package soon. Here I started to get really skeptical.. last time I ordered with the same shipping method I got the info it should take 10-14 days, which sounds fair and also was the case, my stuff showed up in that time range.

The guy who answered also said to me that he should come back with the shipping info later the same day.
Nothing happened and I send a new email for the shipping info he promised me without response.

So, today I got a email that my order was shipped, today!

What is going on here? Do you (you as company, not as you personally...) lie to your customers?
Now I wont get my package before I leave and it will get send back to you by the post office. This feels so unnecessary. If you just had cancelled my order and paid my money back I would have put a new order when I come back.

Now I´m just very disappointed (ok, this morning when I got this info I was honestly furious...) and I will probably never do business with you again if this doesn´t solves out very smooth .
I really hope that you will solve the money issue for this order in a good way...

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
I should have read this thread before I ordered product:( smh I'm waiting on my items to be shipped.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
I stand corrected.my package was sitting in postbox just wasn't notified

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone know if fed ex shipping option still charges duty fees to Canada ?

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
I used to always shop at Nutraplanet, but sadly hearing all these negative reviews and not receiving my package (#NP534654) yet that I ordered during Labor Day... I'm really reluctant to place another order in the future, despite how great the sales may be. First time ever having a negative experience with Nutra... I've made orders in so many different sites recently, and they all arrived within 2~3 weeks time maximum...

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
I used to always shop at Nutraplanet, but sadly hearing all these negative reviews and not receiving my package (#NP534654) yet that I ordered during Labor Day... I'm really reluctant to place another order in the future, despite how great the sales may be. First time ever having a negative experience with Nutra... I've made orders in so many different sites recently, and they all arrived within 2~3 weeks time maximum...
Same here, I also ordered on Labor day and still havent got it. Ordered some other stuff from another place and that took exactly 2 weeks from when I placed the order. Im in Europe.

BorisF

BorisF

Awards
I have one negative experience from May 2015 when I ordered for my friend and the package never arrived. No refund and I just gave up contacting NP because it went nowhere. However I gave NutraPlanet another chance and recieved very order. Now I have 4 packages on the way and 1 new order made. I'm in Europe and after NP moved to new store I usually get package delivered in ~10 days.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
sent like 3 emails again still not responding to me. really getting sick of waiting for some at least some type of clarification.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Took a shot in the dark and ordered from them. Will be absolutely pissed if I dont ever get my package

Danrey

Awards
Been 4 weeks and order is still processing, gonna give a couple more days then gonna ask to cancel my order.

Status
Not open for further replies.