cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Can someone please explain this to me:

"Coupon usage limit has been reached."

Does this mean I buy too often from NP?

NutraPlanet15

Awards
email me at [email protected] and we will get it figured out. Only time I am familiar with this error is if you are trying to use multiple coupons.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Would love a PES protein or Dymatize Iso-100 sale :) Great work though! Orange Triad Multi coming my way!

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
What is up with that Java lather?
Also, looking for that OT and Oxi Omega deal on NP and cannot seem to find it

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great deals on SNS and controlled labs! Get those staple supps at great prices!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trying to get into my cart to remove an item, not able too. There's also no way to sort the items on the sale.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Trying to get into my cart to remove an item, not able too. There's also no way to sort the items on the sale.
NutraPlanet15 could assist with removing items. Try reloading your browser. sometimes that does the trick.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried refreshing, you physically can't click the cart. Along with sorting options. IE sort by price, or number of items per page.

NutraPlanet15

Awards
You can sort them when u go to the link of click here for all items. Allows you to sort at top. To remove something from the cart there is an "x" beside the item or in the cart below action. Or you can change to 0 and update. Email me at [email protected] of you still are having issues. Thanks!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't even get into the cart, won't let me click on the link. See the sorting now, that's a ton of items on sale!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I can't even get into the cart, won't let me click on the link. See the sorting now, that's a ton of items on sale!
What browser are you using? I gave no issues on chrome or Firefox

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chrome. I'll just have to go incognito and only add the product I want or something

jmaplewood

Awards
Hey you guys sent me a discount code for 10%, but I'm trying to place my order and it says it doesn't exist. Expires tomorrow at 10 am. Kinda big order too, would appreciate the discount. Can you help?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey you guys sent me a discount code for 10%, but I'm trying to place my order and it says it doesn't exist. Expires tomorrow at 10 am. Kinda big order too, would appreciate the discount. Can you help?
Just email customer service,they fixed something like that for me no problem.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
NutraPlanet15 is on it
Just emailed him
For you

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Remember Wave 2 Email is coming soon! Keep an eye out for more deals!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Check your Emails later today, you may get a nice surprise in anticipation of Monday!!
Any questions please let me know. I fly home tomorrow from Denver and I will try to get back to everyone.

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
What are you guys' favorite deals from this? I love nutraplanet! I've stuck with them, even thru the website (and I think ownership) changing. Side note: where can I find Lecheek Mass HGH? Only thing I don't get from them

chzcake01

Awards
  • Established
before i place an order- are there any 10% codes?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Did the 2nd email go out yet. I haven't seen anything in my inbox.
I will touch base with NutraPlanet15 about this.

I'll try to get back to you but communication will be minimal tomorrow as I fly home from CO

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
I will touch base with NutraPlanet15 about this.

I'll try to get back to you but communication will be minimal tomorrow as I fly home from CO
No worries. Thanks for checking into it.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Do No Forget

Anyone placing an order please put "ANABOLIC MINDS" in the comment section.
We will make sure to hook up the AM Community with your orders!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Some info about the 2nd wave:

"The 2nd wave is just to feature different deals, which is doing very well at moving things not featured in the first."

"All the sales were on the over all page -- we have already sold out of alot of the items and there are new featured items on the newsletter.
"

We also have 3 more deals we have yet to feature...so there is still more to come!!

Things are selling fast.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just placed my order.

I called after, not expecting an answer for the holiday, to make a change. Is there anyone on here I could PM?

jmaplewood

Awards
Just placed my order.

I called after, not expecting an answer for the holiday, to make a change. Is there anyone on here I could PM?
Did you try the chat box that pops up at the bottom of the page? They answered me in literally a minute and fixed my discount code. However, this was on Friday, not the holiday.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just placed my order.

Got your PM
you are taken care of bud!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Did you try the chat box that pops up at the bottom of the page? They answered me in literally a minute and fixed my discount code. However, this was on Friday, not the holiday.
If there is any order problems. I will try to correct as much as I can and send them right to warehouse for fixing.
Thanks again everyone for your support on the Labor Day Sale @ NP

Do not forget to put "AnabolicMinds" in the comment box to hook up you guys!!!!

BorisF

BorisF

Awards
So I recieved today 8 tubs of OG Alphamine. It was said 2 PES samples with purchase (with each tub). All in all I recieved 20 Xtend samples instead of 16 PES samples. I used AnabolicMinds in the comment.

I'm not complaining, just letting you guys know what happened.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So I recieved today 8 tubs of OG Alphamine. It was said 2 PES samples with purchase (with each tub). All in all I recieved 20 Xtend samples instead of 16 PES samples. I used AnabolicMinds in the comment.

I'm not complaining, just letting you guys know what happened.
Going to forward this to NutraPlanet15 for you. I am sure there was a slight mix-up between samples. Looks like you got an extra 4 samples on the house which is never a bad thing!

NutraPlanet15

Awards
Boris --Looks like we just ran out of the PES samples and it looks like that the Xtend samples were sent as replacements. We have RAN THRU some samples, esp with the last order of the original alphamine that we had come in. Thanks!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Boris --Looks like we just ran out of the PES samples and it looks like that the Xtend samples were sent as replacements. We have RAN THRU some samples, esp with the last order of the original alphamine that we had come in. Thanks!
Just like with a lot of products on sale, some are totally 100% sold out. Thanks for clarifying.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NutraPlanet15
Do you have a lot lot of orders? Placed mine on the 5th and it's still processing.