Nutraplanet going down the drain?

gav86

Awards
  • Established
anyone else having massive problems with Nutraplanet these days? I'd like to think I'm a decent customer, almost spent 4k this past year alone yet getting anyone to respond to missing items or shipping delays is impossible. Waited 8 days to get the last order shipped and then its missing 11 items. What is going on there?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
anyone else having massive problems with Nutraplanet these days? I'd like to think I'm a decent customer, almost spent 4k this past year alone yet getting anyone to respond to missing items or shipping delays is impossible. Waited 8 days to get the last order shipped and then its missing 11 items. What is going on there?
Why not email me your invoice #, attach your invoice and your email address I will have it looked into immediately.
Have you reached out to NutraPlanet15 regarding your issue or problem? We are both here to help resolve your issue.

Your order was split into 2 shipments. The rest of it is being shipped tomorrow. Due to the backorder on what you got, we had to wait for the remaining supply to hit the warehouse before it could be shipped out.
NutraPlanet15 has already emailed you back regarding your order, and the split shipments. You are in good hands here man.

gav86

Awards
  • Established
All good guys, sorted!!! Lightning quick too.THANKS SO MUCH!!

I've been buy from nutra for a long long time so 1 slip up in a **** load of orders is fine by me. Keep up the good work guys!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
All good guys, sorted!!! Lightning quick too.THANKS SO MUCH!!

I've been buy from nutra for a long long time so 1 slip up in a **** load of orders is fine by me. Keep up the good work guys!!
That is what customer service is for buddy.
Please feel free to PM NutraPlanet15 if there is ever any issues.
I don't work for NP, nor do I work at the warehouse. I simply forward over issues seen on the boards to help expidite any issues or problems.
Glad you were taken care of, and most all thank you for the support.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
They was suppose to refund money back to my account for a product that was discontinued on april 4.I have no refund to my account and they will not respond to any of my emails about this issue ?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
They was suppose to refund money back to my account for a product that was discontinued on april 4.I have no refund to my account and they will not respond to any of my emails about this issue ?
Did you try emailing the address on the website?
have you called in?
Did you try PM'ing NutraPlanet15???

What steps have you taken?
I would shoot him a PM and he can square you away buddy!