nutraplanet code?

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
Yes has anyone had a problem with their 10% off code at Nutraplanet? The one you get after a purchase says its valid for two weeks. I tried mine the other day before the deadline and it said it was expired..?? Sent a message but did not get a response.

thebadbambino

Awards
I’ve sent about 4 messages to Nutraplanet over the course of 10 days and never gotten a response. Good luck!

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i actually sent two with no response. I also got an email from Smart Powders which is basically the same site....Unsure if its legit.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
what are you trying to buy?

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
Just saw some good bogos. I know they are the same site. I just chatted with smartpowders and asked them if they were nutraplanet and they just replied with the link to smartpowders..? There are some good protein deals also..just hesitant

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
I actually need a bunch of caffeinated aminos

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
did NP resolve the issues? they have some good deals right now,but I am a little scared to pull the trigger.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been burned too many times. They eventually solved the problems for me, but at this point it's not worth it for me. Actually, don't recall if they ever corrected my last issue, but there's plenty of other sellers around here running good deals.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had to threaten to file a chargeback to get my order sent out after 10 business days (I was polite enough to email after 5 days and after 7 days asking if it was perhaps out of stock).

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just stick with Strong Supplements. They are top notch

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 22
Supplements 11
Supplements 8
thyrod Supplements 2
jgunzz Anabolics 5