Nutraceutical Innovations, XGels, Performax Labs on SALE @ Nutriverse!!!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
f28b12eb-04e6-4996-98c6-6082e5ec948c.jpg

In response to lots of PM's I've been receiving about depleting your checking accounts with our deals - my apologies with this next one! ;)

Automatically save 20% off the entire Nutraceutical Innovations and Performax Labs lineups AND 20% off SNS Xgels with code XGEL20 - WOOT WOOT!

Nutraceutical Innovations
Performax Labs
X-Gels by SNS

As usual, grab products from the links I've provided. Performax and Nutraceutical Innovations discounts are auto applied. Sale ends August 23rd at midnight. Hit me up here or via PM with any questions - Enjoy!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Man, havent ran xgels in almost a year... may have to pull the trigger again

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AlphaDrone!!!
smith_69 have u tried this or EpiAlpha yet?

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
Will you guys be expanding your NI selection? Like Monopump, 24Hr, Zeus Juice etc.?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Get the best deals from the 'verse! SNS XGELS at a great price!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
smith_69 NutraChem

How many Gs of raw can your alpha carrier hold comfortably?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69 NutraChem

How many Gs of raw can your alpha carrier hold comfortably?
I think we did the math on another thread and it was about 6ish- and wouldn't go over 7

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
I think we did the math on another thread and it was about 6ish- and wouldn't go over 7
Yes, as usual, Smith is correct. :) I checked my notes though just to be sure cuz I don't have special agent skillz like that, lol.

It holds a minimum 10% wt/v of everything we tested, and the specific gravity is ~0.93. That means it should accommodate at least 6.7g substrate.

But in R&D testing it easily solubilized 20% of most things we evaluated and up to 40% of a few things.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Man, havent ran xgels in almost a year... may have to pull the trigger again
You remember when AA first came out, and X-Fac was the only brand around? It was like a treat to buy a bottle every now and then, since they were so expensive, lol.

Can't b!tch about 40$ for a 100ct of SNS though, good stuff as usual I'm sure.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
You remember when AA first came out, and X-Fac was the only brand around? It was like a treat to buy a bottle every now and then, since they were so expensive, lol.

Can't b!tch about 40$ for a 100ct of SNS though, good stuff as usual I'm sure.
lol i have a bottle- never opened at work in my desk! ill post it here on monday. ah the good ol days

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
lol i have a bottle- never opened at work in my desk! ill post it here on monday. ah the good ol days
Haha, nice!

I don't have an original, but a half full bottle of 'advanced' in the fridge. I think it's the second gen. Great for labor induction, if you're into that kinda thing. :cool2:

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just used the coupon XGEL20 still works .. brings it down to $31.99 .. damn yall shipping is stupid cheap too :)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely jumped on this last night... got me some AlphaDrone & 11 K Spray :bigok: