Nutraceutical Innovations 11K-Test

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Haven't used s4 but would need a PCT. Whether it needs a SERM would depend on dose and your biology. I would say either SERM or bloods but even if you go for bloods, you should have SERM ready in case bloods indicate a need for it.
S4 is slightly suppressive (less than ostarine) but for any suppressive compound going with just OTC PTC is risky.
11ketotestosterone, 4 weeks to 200 mg per day, according to you needs a serm? Or ok pct otc, example Kingdbloods
?

B

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
11ketotestosterone, 4 weeks to 200 mg per day, according to you needs a serm? Or ok pct otc, example Kingdbloods
?
I used a SERM after Sup3r-11. Though it might not be absolutely needed if you go with top OTC PTC like K1ngs Blood and maybe add something like Rebirth by Black Lion Research (natural SERM. Has some good reviews but can't not nearly as strong as the real thing. And I haven't used it my self). NoAddedHmones should be knowledgeable about 11-kt. Perhaps he can chime in.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
did you try stacking the burn extreme with your invictus run? I think this would have been a solid stack
burn xtreme and invictus was the best fatburning combo i've ran, going to get some burn xtreme/invictus and run with alpha seven!!!