Nutraceutical Innovations 11k-test you asked for it, now let's try it!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
That alpha drone is Androsterone? How many ml a day?
100 mg per 1 ml- so 100-300 would be good. This is a great delivery system so the absorption of the product should be pretty dam good

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
100 mg per 1 ml- so 100-300 would be good. This is a great delivery system so the absorption of the product should be pretty dam good
300 mgs is sweet wats the molecular weight of the hydrogen atom bonded on the second helix ?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Thats wat BX does to my brain ^^^^^^^

For real tho wats the half life ? How long in between the applications?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
300 mgs is sweet wats the molecular weight of the hydrogen atom bonded on the second helix ?
i know what that is, but lets see if you do!

lol
NutraChem your turn lol

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Id run this . I did tridermal by primevil ... not so hot .

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PM sent. Excited for this and to follow the other logs

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Dude, I just finished the flux capacitator chips for the new cotten kanny warp transformer! Now you lay this on me?

View attachment 135274

Is this for Andro or 11KT? 11KT isn't so bad on mood, but Androsterone actually gives you that "on" feeling. 500-600mg/d of this stuff orally makes me think about doing things, things my doctor said I'm not ever supposed to talk about! So I can definitely see a good chance of 300-400mg topical getting hulk on the news again, lol. I don't object to him testing it, but if he violates any court orders NI has no choice but to abdicate all knowledge of his whereabouts and responsibility for his activities. :D

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Dude, I just finished the flux capacitator chips for the new cotten kanny warp transformer! Now you lay this on me?

View attachment 135274

Is this for Andro or 11KT? 11KT isn't so bad on mood, but Androsterone actually gives you that "on" feeling. 500-600mg/d of this stuff orally makes me think about doing things, things my doctor said I'm not ever supposed to talk about! So I can definitely see a good chance of 300-400mg topical getting hulk on the news again, lol. I don't object to him testing it, but if he violates any court orders NI has no choice but to abdicate all knowledge of his whereabouts and responsibility for his activities. :D
Lol wtf ..... you pulled my case records haha atleast I didn't hit her with the barrel.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

View attachment 135274

https://youtu.be/UU6pk7mVX48

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Random Phil Collins music plays in the background

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Congrats to the winners.. was hoping to log this.. but excited to see the results!!
sorry big guy, keep doing what youre doing and continue to get your post count up... there will be more to come, trust me...

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
I'm still testing the 11KT orally and I haven't concluded a protocol yet. 900mg/d is the ideal dose of Adrenosterone IMO, and 450mg is the optimal oral dose. 150mg is a minimum dose to accomplish any kind of perceivable benefit (such as weight loss.)

But I can already tell you, 11KT is going to be orally effective at lower doses than that! But I can't tell you why at this point. Might be the Tetra capsule tech, not sure enough yet to venture a proper guess.
You sure it'll be effective orally? Already have your 11KT spray though, been using it for 2 weeks now. So far so good...(11keto for years and have plenty of it from other companies)

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
You sure it'll be effective orally? Already have your 11KT spray though, been using it for 2 weeks now. So far so good...(11keto for years and have plenty of it from other companies)
Hello southside! No bloodwork or specific numbers at this point, but so far I'd say 100% yes. My initial impression and subjective experience is that this is overtly active orally. I wasn't expecting it either, so placebo effect has become increasingly implausible as testing continues. It's certainly more potent relative to Adreno, but without any solid numbers of it's own to begin with, AA ratios, doses, etc. will mostly have to be determined though retroductive techniques.

I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the product thus far! What do you think of the aroma? Others have stated that they like it, but nobody has bothered to elaborate beyond that.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Hello southside! No bloodwork or specific numbers at this point, but so far I'd say 100% yes. My initial impression and subjective experience is that this is overtly active orally. I wasn't expecting it either, so placebo effect has become increasingly implausible as testing continues. It's certainly more potent relative to Adreno, but without any solid numbers of it's own to begin with, AA ratios, doses, etc. will mostly have to be determined though retroductive techniques.

I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the product thus far! What do you think of the aroma? Others have stated that they like it, but nobody has bothered to elaborate beyond that.
i will be shortly - just throwing that out for the record and ill make sure to ask the new loggers to include that in the log. Seriously though is something that needs to be noted

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established

No complaints on the aroma front

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
i will be shortly - just throwing that out for the record and ill make sure to ask the new loggers to include that in the log. Seriously though is something that needs to be noted
Of course it's important to note, this is a cologne after all. A fragrant, masculine body mist if you will (which just so happens to be fortified with potent male pheromones too!)

Hey, AXE body spray puts pheros in theirs too ya know. lol

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
well Im not sure if you are ready for this kind of thing Pablo
I found a video of what happened the last time some gym tried to bar hulk from his favorite machine...

[video=youtube;AVQ8byG2mY8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVQ8byG2mY8[/video]

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I found a video of what happened the last time some gym tried to bar hulk from his favorite machine...

[video=youtube;AVQ8byG2mY8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVQ8byG2mY8[/video]
Lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Why aren't you? What's your problem?
and there it is-
[video=youtube;ZLZj3zOUZNs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLZj3zOUZNs[/video]

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Non at all. Sprays on nice and clean and dries quickly
Glad you find it dry! It's a little tricky to make it skin friendly, and fast drying, but I think we found a happy medium. During testing, I applied 1ml four times daily (pretty frequently too, within hours of each other in some cases) and didn't experience irritation. A few times I really tried to irritate myself using the same location all four times, and it would get a little tackier by the last application or two, but not down right sticky and never irritated. Legs, stomach, shoulder/arm, forearms, and back. I had originally planned to include allantoin in the formula, which is a good little trick to prevent irritation with harsh acne cream formulations like tret and adapalene, but it wasn't even necessary. :)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I already have a new years cycle lined up lol tren n test... BamBam0319

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
You're ending the Year of the Natty only halfway through?!
his years are only 5 months long
bighulksmash is technically 842 years old, like Yoda

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
his years are only 5 months long
bighulksmash is technically 842 years old, like Yoda
Yeah, like dog years but yoda style. :p

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
You're ending the Year of the Natty only halfway through?!
I already got $10 down in one of these threads says he wouldn't make it 6 months natty, nobody wagered against me tho, lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dang...nutraceutical innovations is killing it!!!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Any idea when it will ship out

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Any idea when it will ship out
I will consolidate the shipping info and get it submitted today! But I think we were still hanging on to get one more logger, so not sure. I would guess shipping this week, but that's NT's department. :)

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I will consolidate the shipping info and get it submitted today! But I think we were still hanging on to get one more logger, so not sure. I would guess shipping this week, but that's NT's department. :)
Awesome. Can't wait