numb hands on ghrp2, cjc, and gw501516

mylo

mylo

Awards
i've been running gw for about a month with no problems, and i just started dosing ghrp-2 and cjc 1295 about 4 days ago and i noticed my carpal tunnel came back, haven't had it since i used mgf...

can any permanent damage come from this? i don't want to have to get that "carpal tunnel release" surgery.

also, i wake up at least 2x a night with BURNING hands and i can't move my fingers at all, anything other than painkillers (even nsaids) that can ease this? i suppose that's neuropathic pain, right?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
thats from the GH increases due to your peptide use. what type of doses are you taking?? how many pins ED?? typically this happens over a longer period than 4 days.

drop the dose down, see what happens.

mylo

mylo

Awards
thats from the GH increases due to your peptide use. what type of doses are you taking?? how many pins ED?? typically this happens over a longer period than 4 days.

drop the dose down, see what happens.
the answer bothers me... i've been pinning once before bed for 3 out of the 4 days. i doubt i'm an acromegalic or anything though. didn't pin tonight either.

mylo

mylo

Awards
240 mcg of ghrp2
100 of cjc

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
the answer bothers me... i've been pinning once before bed for 3 out of the 4 days. i doubt i'm an acromegalic or anything though. didn't pin tonight either.
Do you got cjc or mod-grf? Cjc causes permanent gh release witch women got. Also it has a much longer life time so in that case you overdose (your symptoms looks like this). You need mod-grf to pin it with ghrp. Some sources mislabeld the cjc as mod-grf

mylo

mylo

Awards
Do you got cjc or mod-grf? Cjc causes permanent gh release witch women got. Also it has a much longer life time so in that case you overdose (your symptoms looks like this). You need mod-grf to pin it with ghrp. Some sources mislabeld the cjc as mod-grf
just pinned an hour ago actually. the vial reads "CJC-1295 W/O DAC 2 MG RESEARCH ONLY"

it has no DAC in it so i don't think it's got a very long half life.

i'm starting to wonder whether i'm REALLY sensitive to the GH releasers because since i started my friends say that my brow line is starting to protrude and my hands and feel look wider and swollen (water retention as well?).

i'd have to say i've only been through 3 vials of ghrp and this is my first vial of CJC. not all in one cycle mind you.

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
just pinned an hour ago actually. the vial reads "CJC-1295 W/O DAC 2 MG RESEARCH ONLY"

it has no DAC in it so i don't think it's got a very long half life.

i'm starting to wonder whether i'm REALLY sensitive to the GH releasers because since i started my friends say that my brow line is starting to protrude and my hands and feel look wider and swollen (water retention as well?).

i'd have to say i've only been through 3 vials of ghrp and this is my first vial of CJC. not all in one cycle mind you.
Hm ok, are you sure that you reconstituted them correctly? (Enough bacteriostatic water?) What you can say for sure is that your juice is legit. You know that gh or peptides are in the right dosage when sides show up. Lower your dosage slightly after a couple of days beak. The sides will be still there but you can handle it. Again bro, your friend say he says he see the peptides in your face bones, lower the dosage or you gonna look like zack khan (stone age face). Is this your first peptide or gh cycle?

mylo

mylo

Awards
Hm ok, are you sure that you reconstituted them correctly? (Enough bacteriostatic water?) What you can say for sure is that your juice is legit. You know that gh or peptides are in the right dosage when sides show up. Lower your dosage slightly after a couple of days beak. The sides will be still there but you can handle it. Again bro, your friend say he says he see the peptides in your face bones, lower the dosage or you gonna look like zack khan (stone age face). Is this your first peptide or gh cycle?

XD i like kahn's stone age look though! yeah i suppose i'll lower my doseage. i'm getting a permanent numbness in my left thumb now, and yeah i'm starting to notice the changes myself mostly in my hands (look swollen and oddly vascular). this is my 3rd cycle of peps, but i my cycles are always 3 weeks to a month and i only dose before bed and occasionally in the morning (only time i'm fasted).

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
XD i like kahn's stone age look though! yeah i suppose i'll lower my doseage. i'm getting a permanent numbness in my left thumb now, and yeah i'm starting to notice the changes myself mostly in my hands (look swollen and oddly vascular). this is my 3rd cycle of peps, but i my cycles are always 3 weeks to a month and i only dose before bed and occasionally in the morning (only time i'm fasted).
Ok you got experience that's good. After sides go back, try to start again with lower dosage and raise it slowly to your maximum dosage(witch you know now). A longer cycle would be better. Nothing against zack, he's awsone but his head is deformed like hell.