Ntimidate and Humalin ?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I saw this 2 upcoming products on the Iforce site since a while..........when will they be release ? Congrat on the Ecdy release by the way !

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Humalin is a 100% no go. I apologize for the false promise. Due to TM statutes, and current sales goals, this needs to be delayed for a minimum of 1 year(sucks I know).

As for Ntimidate, this is a 50/50 shot. We have 2kg of active material, however we need more in depth testing to assure it's safety, purity, and effectiveness

Ntimidate is an amazing product/ingredient however the main active is not easy to conclusively test for.

Count humalin out, but look forward to ntimidate if all coas match up.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Humalin is a 100% no go. I apologize for the false promise. Due to TM statutes, and current sales goals, this needs to be delayed for a minimum of 1 year(sucks I know).

As for Ntimidate, this is a 50/50 shot. We have 2kg of active material, however we need more in depth testing to assure it's safety, purity, and effectiveness

Ntimidate is an amazing product/ingredient however the main active is not easy to conclusively test for.

Ok finger cross ! ;)

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

hahaha, i love how i asked you this same question yesterday!

but i forgot to ask you, do you guys have a time frame for when you'll be able to do all of this testing?

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So ghey :( what I was looking forward to most!!
well looking back on it.......naming a supp after an insulin probably wasnt the best idea :p

EDIT:
my bad, meant 1 letter off from an insulin :D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well looking back on it.......naming a supp after an insulin probably wasnt the best idea :p

EDIT:
my bad, meant 1 letter off from an insulin :D
come on brah, it will work just as good at the real deal!