NPP

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would there be any muscle building benefit to running 300mg NPP a week along with TRT?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Moderate dose. The results will depend on how advanced you are in your journey but 300mg will give results regardless.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im debating my next cycle. I have test that i can run at 500mg a week or i could run npp at 300 a week along with trt. Help me decide

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im debating my next cycle. I have test that i can run at 500mg a week or i could run npp at 300 a week along with trt. Help me decide
I would say trt + 300npp would give better results than 500mg test. But if it’s your first cycle 400-500mg would be plenty and I would leave other compounds for second or third cycles bro

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say trt + 300npp would give better results than 500mg test. But if it’s your first cycle 400-500mg would be plenty and I would leave other compounds for second or third cycles bro
Ive ran msten and the dheas way back in 2012. And I ran a couple var cutting cycles recently. Do you think i should still stick to test only?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ive ran msten and the dheas way back in 2012. And I ran a couple var cutting cycles recently. Do you think i should still stick to test only?
If it’s your first oil blast I’d DEFINITELY run test only bro. I feel like anyone who’s joining this game has to run test only at first and here’s a few reasons : you need to know what type of body do you have and how much you aromatize on test. Also you’ll learn and feel test and sides if any. This way when you add another oil in the future you’ll know what side is coming from what. Also... you want to leave room for the future cycles and leave room for easy growth.