NPP 100mg a week

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is 100mg enough for joint relief with trt dose. Is there any common side effects from npp health wise? Thank you

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Between 100 -150 should work great for joint health. Start with 25mg EOD, if you need to bump to 150 you coukd but if all your looking for is tge joint relief 100 should be fine

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Between 100 -150 should work great for joint health. Start with 25mg EOD, if you need to bump to 150 you coukd but if all your looking for is tge joint relief 100 should be fine
Thoughts on liver, cholesterol from npp?

Ryan40

Awards
That's a low dose, but anything real can effect cholesterol, and BP.
I am confused because on TRT your joints should thank you. If your just looking for joint / tendon supports I would go peptides for the win.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm not strong but I do go heavy and for me my body takes a beating. Played basketball in college, etc. so body is beat up like all of us. Currently on rad-140 so that could be the main culprit. But again npp should offer a little anabolism....

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm not strong but I do go heavy and for me my body takes a beating. Played basketball in college, etc. so body is beat up like all of us. Currently on rad-140 so that could be the main culprit. But again npp should offer a little anabolism....
Low dose npp or mast with trt works great..cholesterol should be fine with that low of a dose. Just monitor it and take support supps as needed

Ryan40

Awards
I would add that you should keep your TRT dose higher than what ever you choose to run especially NPP. Everyone reacts differently so if you go with NPP you will likely want to increase the amount so keep in mind your test needs to be higher. 250/200, is still low dose but should keep you out of most sides but enough to feel it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm not against what's being done here, I'm actually all for it. Bit the idea that running trt+ doses and adding 100mg of this or that to make trt+..... it's a cycle. It's a very low dose cycle that could probably be run year round but it's a cycle.

Thoughts on liver, cholesterol from npp?
For most ppl I'd forsee pretty much zero issues with those markers on sub 200 test and 100npp.

Keep in mind that you may not get any joint relief. It dosent matter if I use 50mg or 300mg npp or deca, I get no joint pain relief at all. I feel like it's a coin toss

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am not disagreeing, any add on makes it above so called trt. Just weighing things to try down the road for relief not aesthetics. But I will take any bonus if it's there.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am not disagreeing, any add on makes it above so called trt. Just weighing things to try down the road for relief not aesthetics. But I will take any bonus if it's there.
I say go for something like 150-200 test and 75-100npp and give it 2 weeks, make assessments and decide if you wanna stay or maybe raise it to 250/150 or something like that. Keep the total load low and I don't forsee 300-400 total mg of these 2 components being very taxing, but keep a eye out regardless

Smokey8766

Smokey8766

Awards
I take 200 cyp w 300mcg cjc 600 ipa 5 on 2 off,and the cjc and ipa helps me a bit I feel more cushion

ripper225

Awards
IMO, keep your TRT where it is and add the NPP. Try it at 100mg/wk which should be plenty -- depending on your TRT dose, you're likely adding 75-100% to your prescribe dose. I've tried exactly the above and it worked great. For ease of use, i just combined the test and Npp in the same vial (based on the dosing i wanted), then inj subq MWF. If you get a couple weeks in and don't like it, just drop back to the test. If you like it and want to push it a bit, titrate the dosage up

I've been on/off these boards for 20 years, tried all kinds of supps, combos, diets, etc. What seems constant over that time and across all the boards, is that the vast majority of advise seems to just be repeats of the same bro science that's been around for years: "you gotta get the doses up". Everyone always thinks their diet is spot on, that they know how to train, and its simply a matter of getting the doses up to make that progress they want... that's usually not so.

IMO, most of the cycles recommended in forums can be cut down to probably 1/3 or even 1/4 of what is recommended and have the user still make great gains. With increasing dosages, there's a point of diminishing returns where you're getting less gains, far more sides, and just wasting your gear. In my experience/opinion, that point is way lower than most like to admit.

Last edited:

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
IMO, keep your TRT where it is and add the NPP. Try it at 100mg/wk which should be plenty -- depending on your TRT dose, you're likely adding 75-100% to your prescribe dose. I've tried exactly the above and it worked great. For ease of use, i just combined the test and Npp in the same vial (based on the dosing i wanted), then inj subq MWF. If you get a couple weeks in and don't like it, just drop back to the test. If you like it and want to push it a bit, titrate the dosage up

I've been on/off these boards for 20 years, tried all kinds of supps, combos, diets, etc. What seems constant over that time and across all the boards, is that the vast majority of advise seems to just be repeats of the same bro science that's been around for years: "you gotta get the doses up". Everyone always thinks their diet is spot on, that they know how to train, and its simply a matter of getting the doses up to make that progress they want... that's usually not so.

IMO, most of the cycles recommended in forums can be cut down to probably 1/3 or even 1/4 of what is recommended and have the user still make great gains. With increasing dosages, there's a point of diminishing returns where you're getting less gains, far more sides, and just wasting your gear. In my experience/opinion, that point is way lower than most like to admit.
^This is good^
More gear is not always better, but more focus on diet/training will always be better!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
More focus on diet and training is great but everyone seems to forget the topic at hand. We're looking at npp for joints
Haha, the topic is long lost, it’s all about diet/training now 😜

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Always about diet and training. Thank you for the info for the joints too.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
More focus on diet and training is great but everyone seems to forget the topic at hand. We're looking at npp for joints
Btw I’m with you on that it’s a hit and miss with the joint support, I haven’t tried NPP but Deca doesn’t do very much for me on joint support with doses from 100-300mg, but then I hear others get joint support with as low as 50mg 🤷🏻‍♂️

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Btw I’m with you on that it’s a hit and miss with the joint support, I haven’t tried NPP but Deca doesn’t do very much for me on joint support with doses from 100-300mg, but then I hear others get joint support with as low as 50mg 🤷🏻‍♂️
Same boat completely. I've only dabbled with deca like 10 years ago, but in the past 2-3 years I tried npp same doses as you 100-300, 2 cycles abd 2 different sources, no noticeable benifits on the joints. I did have some gainz tho