NP Bulk Powders... What do you want to see??

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NutraPlanet15
Any chance for a cheaper/slower shipping method (international) for heavy stuff? There's **** load of bulk powders I'd order if the shipping cost didn't make me black out.

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
sorry to bump a dead thread but any follow up on the bulk peak o2? Id be v v interested in that...

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
sorry to bump a dead thread but any follow up on the bulk peak o2? Id be v v interested in that...
1Fast400 will be able to respond after the Olympia. I am sure he is extremely busy with meetings.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1Fast400 will be able to respond after the Olympia. I am sure he is extremely busy with meetings.
Sounds good. I'm running low on my first tub of Xtend Perform, and I'm wondering if I should wait for the bulk powder or just pick up another tub of Xtend.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sounds good. I'm running low on my first tub of Xtend Perform, and I'm wondering if I should wait for the bulk powder or just pick up another tub of Xtend.
Xtend Perform hands down brother.
Nutraplanet .. and type in ANABOLIC MINDS in the comment section. we always hook up our loyal AM Customers.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
roger that thanks for the reply! awaiting eagerly
I would expect maybe monday you may get a response. Mike goes through meetings like water at events. I saw it first hand when I worked the O For him in 2011

CT21

Awards
Did Scivation have a booth this year at the Olympia Expo...I looked for them the past 2 days while I was there and couldn't find them...wasnt on the directory either...???

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Peak 02 is a week away. The Olympia isn't worth setting up for. Too expensive vs the return. We just do meetings here.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Peak 02 is a week away. The Olympia isn't worth setting up for. Too expensive vs the return. We just do meetings here.
I assume you won't be setting up this year at the arnold either correct?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
New products now at Nutraplanet:

https://nutraplanet.com/?s=ketoseries&post_type=product

BHB -Sodium
BHB - Calcium
BHB - Magnesium

N HUMAN STUDIES:

Increases blood, muscle and brain ketone levels
Normalizes blood glucose
Increases muscle protein synthesis
Decreases fatty acids in blood
Reduces physical and hormonal effects on low blood sugar
Decreased respiratory exchange ratio -VO2 Max
10g of BHB has shown to increase Nutritional Ketosis by 1.0 mmol

Price point around 30$ for 200g
1Fast400 NutraPlanet15

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
thanks for the quick answer! thatll be a game changer
roger that thanks for the reply! awaiting eagerly
Peak02 in bulk
Here you go fellas:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/285752-new-arrival-bulk.html#post5513674

CT21

Awards
anyone know where i can find bulk HICA...only thing i can find is the chews from Labrada Nutrition...

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still looking for ideas?
DMHA and similar extracts, maybe even a mix of the 3 most popular (DMHA, eria janesis and 1 more I can't remember).
Higenamine would be great too. There's been some interest in it lately.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Still looking for ideas?
DMHA and similar extracts, maybe even a mix of the 3 most popular (DMHA, eria janesis and 1 more I can't remember).
Higenamine would be great too. There's been some interest in it lately.
Keep the ideas rolling man!

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arginine Nitrate
Other nitrates would work too but I think AN would be best.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is this capros?? Could we get a mini write up? Also I'm not see capros or receive on NP or primaforce's website

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What is this capros?? Could we get a mini write up? Also I'm not see capros or receive on NP or primaforce's website
4 weeks from launch

it is actually right on the NP Website bud:

Benefits: Supports Healthy Cardiovascular Function†, Supports Healthy Blood Glucose Levels†, Protects Cells From Oxidative Stress†

Capros® is a broad spectrum, super antioxidant that promotes a healthy heart and body. All natural, and derived from the edible fruits of Phyllanthus emblica, it is both organic and non-GMO. Indepenendant clinical studies have shown Capros® to improve endothelial function, increase HDL prevention of clot formation and decrease HbA1c among other benefits.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Super Berberine - Berberine cyclodextrine complex
B-aet
Baiba
I was thinking of mixing up something myself and trying to source some B-AET and thought of this thread. This stuff is great and hard to source and a few grams could theoretically last a month. I was going to suggest B-AET and I guess I was beaten to the punch. "Super Berberine" sounds like a great idea, Baiba is a good idea and I also like the Eclonia Cava idea earlier in the thread.

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
You guys have 5-HTP capsules. Would you guys offer bulk 5-HTP powder in the near future?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Will a smart powders version be offered at the SP site as well? I might be ordering from SP soon and would like to grab this as well if it is available.

NutraPlanet15 may be able to chime in on this.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bulk or decent size (good cycle or so) PH powder. I only know of 1 place that carries this and its only 1-Andro.
Alpha Gainz should have a sister vompany with powders.

NutraPlanet15

Awards
Coa for the MK677 -- We are really excited to be able to offer this, and at such a great price.

mk677 coa.jpg

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Any chance of getting cardarine?