The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Newsletter going out Soon. Will update with deals once it launches.

Make sure you put "ANABOLIC MINDS" In the order notes before checking out! We love to hook up the AM Family with goods, swag, & Samples

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of the best sales of the year! Always stock up at it

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Any update on the newsletter?
I personally can not answer that question since I don't work for NP, but hopefully I can get some information for you soon. NutraPlanet15

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
like to thank bob for doing a great job, he might not be a NP rep, but he's doing a fantastic customer service job,

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I think the newsletter just went out. I am going to upload screen shots becuase I cannot directly link it.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone know if the Xtend basic label in in Portuguese? The image of the nutrition label is, but it looks like the front image is English.

Also, can anyone who has purchased this confirm the sell by? I'm assuming it's in code since NP usually puts the sell by if it is close or post the date.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Does anyone know if the Xtend basic label in in Portuguese? The image of the nutrition label is, but it looks like the front image is English.

Also, can anyone who has purchased this confirm the sell by? I'm assuming it's in code since NP usually puts the sell by if it is close or post the date.
Thanks for the solution and always posting deals and dropping knowledge :)
View attachment 150315
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/260628-mail-91.html#post5778904

^^ You can contact Mowglisml in regards to the xtend.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
What are the best deals? I'm looking through and there's lots! The xtend stuff is dirt cheap!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What are the best deals? I'm looking through and there's lots! The xtend stuff is dirt cheap!
Depends what you consider "best" because that depends on what your looking for

Protein - Pronom for $35
BCAA - Xtend Deals
Pre - Stimino BOGO, White Pipes, New Dymatize Pre
Fishoil / Multi - OxiMega + OT Bundle for $33.99

Literally all your essentials right there for DIRT Cheap.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ant all of the text is in protuguese. Brasil edition. I can confirm sell by/ expiration as soon as I get home. But i have been using them with no issue in quality or taste.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome deals, I'd buy loads of Xtend and Protein bars but the postage to Australia kills it! I'd be all over it otherwise!

NutraPlanet15

Awards
If you give me a ship to address and the items you are looking to order I can see about getting the best prices to AUS. But once you get from that 6lb price point the price jumps like crazy...

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you give me a ship to address and the items you are looking to order I can see about getting the best prices to AUS. But once you get from that 6lb price point the price jumps like crazy...
AdelV

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, that's why I don't bother. Xtend/Protein bars ain't light!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Newsletter going out Soon. Will update with deals once it launches.

Make sure you put "ANABOLIC MINDS" In the order notes before checking out! We love to hook up the AM Family with goods, swag, & Samples
Anyone else receive notification on updates from July 4th orders? Assuming large volume so that may be the delay, but I have not received any notification e-mails since placing the order on the 4th. Status just says "processing". Can a rep look into it for me NutraPlanet15 ? Also, forgot to add "ANABOLIC MINDS" into the note before checkout. :(

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hopped on some SNS stuff for fat loss! TTA + RK + thyrocaps. Thinking I should've added the lean edge too... oh well! This was a fantastic sale, and I'm excited to add this stuff into my stack.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Crazy sale! If i lived in the US or if shipping wasn't so expensive I'd be getting a big order! Oh well that's life! Now I just want to find a sweet xtend deal for Canadians! Lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anyone else receive notification on updates from July 4th orders? Assuming large volume so that may be the delay, but I have not received any notification e-mails since placing the order on the 4th. Status just says "processing". Can a rep look into it for me NutraPlanet15 ? Also, forgot to add "ANABOLIC MINDS" into the note before checkout. :(
There was an insane amount of orders processed due to the sales and pricing on the products that were in the newsletter. NutraPlanet15 is on top of it, and will make sure all of your orders are processed and fulfilled. I sent an email about your orders and the inquiry about how things are moving along. So bare with him running the show by himself. I am not a rep, but I will do as much as I can to help you make sure your order is taken care of buddy!

TxHomeGrown

Awards
Hopped on some SNS stuff for fat loss! TTA + RK + thyrocaps. Thinking I should've added the lean edge too... oh well! This was a fantastic sale, and I'm excited to add this stuff into my stack.
Haha yeah, 3 bottles of TTA for me.

The Xtend RAW deal for 8$ was nice too. Think i dropped like 230$. #WorthIt

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my package today.

Can anyone tell me how many grams equal one serving of the Xtend Basic BCAA in both flavors?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I haven't opened it, but the scoops are always off, for almost all products. I just give it a quick measure.
If the scoop is off by 1g in either way you are really overanalyzing the big picture and grand scheme of things. Just do a heaping scoop if you want to be on the safe side :) The amount of BCAA's that may be over or under in a heaping scoop would equate to under 10 calories. That would not be anything to truly fret over.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There was an insane amount of orders processed due to the sales and pricing on the products that were in the newsletter. NutraPlanet15 is on top of it, and will make sure all of your orders are processed and fulfilled. I sent an email about your orders and the inquiry about how things are moving along. So bare with him running the show by himself. I am not a rep, but I will do as much as I can to help you make sure your order is taken care of buddy!
Just wanted to follow up to say that I had a customer service rep call me yesterday to follow up on my order to resolve an issue because one of the items was back ordered. They were able to honor cost of original with a replacement item. Received my tracking # yesterday as well. Thanks for looking out NutraPlanet15

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just wanted to follow up to say that I had a customer service rep call me yesterday to follow up on my order to resolve an issue because one of the items was back ordered. They were able to honor cost of original with a replacement item. Received my tracking # yesterday as well. Thanks for looking out NutraPlanet15
Yes sir!!!
You have no idea how many items sold out so fast with the prices! That is where there may be delays in waiting for the product to get in due to how fast they went out. But again if there are any questions please reach out to myself or NutraPlanet15. I will do what I can to try and get some answers!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Order arrived yesterday. The good folks at NP hooked me up with 4 full protein bars and 2 samples of Quake! Much appreciated.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Order arrived yesterday. The good folks at NP hooked me up with 4 full protein bars and 2 samples of Quake! Much appreciated.
As always brother. Your support is much appreciated and we always add the extra's to the AM members orders!

sandpig

sandpig

Awards
  • Established
They ran out of something that I ordered.
Asked if I would accept a different flavor.

I did, and they shipped that day.

Order is here. Great service

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
They ran out of something that I ordered.
Asked if I would accept a different flavor.

I did, and they shipped that day.

Order is here. Great service
yes sir! We had stuff sell out so fast according to NutraPlanet15 it was hard to keep up with the demand of orders as they were flying in. Some of those prices were a steal.

krr3b

krr3b

Awards
Received my order today. Several free samples including Quake, Xtend bcaa, and Kraken. Thanks so much for the freebies