Now that I am 35... what next

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just looking to take something to maintain health and body. Nothing crazy, was going to take epistane solo, or for the 1st time real test at small dosage 250mg week. Not gung ho about. I have 2 bottles of transdermal trest, but I won't use the stuff. Epistane seems easy and minimal sides but so does tried and true test. Never taken real test and legality reasons it may be hard for me to obtain. Thoughts on what to use for the 35 and above

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Just looking to take something to maintain health and body. Nothing crazy, was going to take epistane solo, or for the 1st time real test at small dosage 250mg week. Not gung ho about. I have 2 bottles of transdermal trest, but I won't use the stuff. Epistane seems easy and minimal sides but so does tried and true test. Never taken real test and legality reasons it may be hard for me to obtain. Thoughts on what to use for the 35 and above
HGH?

Low

Low

Awards
I just turned 35 as well, I benefited greatly from Olympus Labs TEST1FY. Check it out.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about dermacrine, is this better geared for the this age range

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Agree. You get more health benefits by correcting a low testosterone condition.
You do... But HGH is the fountain of youth.

It will repair 99% tissue in the body, and "brush off the receptors"

It will make you extremely healthy in right dosages. Especially with test

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just turned 35 myself recently. I have been on a TRT dose for the past year and I feel great . I also have used CEL M TEST and now BLR viron, which are natty test boosters. They won’t really raise testosterone, but they will raise the free testosterone in the body. Just something to look over and think about.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lol... I thought of posting 36 but then I thought about when I was 35.
50 came next. I can't remember what happened in between... it's a blur.