***NOW AVAILABLE*** (MA Research): 60 mg/ml, 10 ml vial (LGD & S23 in an oil base)

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Mike! So the injectable LGD, is this magnalone? Also I know you have before but can you provide the consumer a COA? This being new and all that would be amazing! Let me know brother, ty!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Wait what's the point of injectable LGD? Did I miss something?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
More bioavailability and also less sides than orals obviously.
Lol what? Less sides and bioavailability?! The drug has neither issues when administered orally.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
More bioavailability and also less sides than orals obviously.
Lol what? Less sides and bioavailability?! The drug has neither issues when administered orally.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha go back and do some research. Bioavailability orally is show to be around 30%, side effects with sarms, yes, duh... obviously is dosage dependent but with a anabolic dose there are sides....

You asked and I gave you the answer, that’s all. Haha

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What is the half life on injectable s23? Would it have to be dosed everyday? Also Would love to hear feedback from anyone who has used injectable s23?

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Also how does s23 compare to rad140 in terms of mass gains?

Spookybro

Awards
Oil based sarms is ridiculous lol. Just grab some real gear at this point.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oil based sarms is ridiculous lol. Just grab some real gear at this point.
I would personally always prefer an iniectable over oral, even sarms. Avoids first liver pass.

that being said, huge plus for steroids (certain types) is that they are and have been medically used for a long time.