Novedex xt by gaspari?

Dan 55

Awards
I'm brand new to this site and I am almost 19 years old and 3 different guys recommended i take novedex xt. From what i have researched it is a good product and safe to use. Is this a good idea for me and what is the best way to take it?
-also, i have been at a plateau with many of my lifts

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have tried lipo6 and it worked out good for me. U can give that a try. They also won awards for the supplement.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
i would not say novedex is a test booster exactly more of a A.I.
it kills my libido.i do not think it's a good choise
i think better a choise would be diesel test or testpro or t-bol imo

Dan 55

Awards
ya it indirectly raises testosterone but is also labeled an a.i. and diesel test uses trib and t bol is just extracts. novedex has clinical studies, i feel like most trib products are waste

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
i have only used novedex as part of a pct.so i can not tell you how it will work for a test booster.
testpro and t-bol i have used solo with good results it just my opinion take it or leave it

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah i hear Novedex has killed lots of guys libido cause it's an A.I. If your set on running it throw in a good test booster something like Testopro by AI or Stoked by AI, or DominateV1 by BCS Labs or Sustain Alpha by PP. But i'd def throw in a test booster to help libido along if your set on taking it.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
My brothers stacks novedex with powerful and has got awesome gains. He says both are great products.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
A big thumbs down to most Gaspari products. Define "clinical" trials for Novedex XT which intentionally named itself something to mimick Nolvadex and trick people into purchasing it. What are your goals from from Novedex?

Dan 55

Awards
i like gaspari and most people find it to be a great company. and it was a study at baylor university and ohio also did one, so they are real studies. and im going to be trying to do a little bit of a body recomp

and dude, nice razorback, i fricken love arkansas

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well at 19, your test is already pretty frigginh high.I think most people on her suggest that you younger fellows stay away from test boosters and save them for when Your test starts dropping in later years....I think the ol' Protein and creatine, will alwyas be my consideration for you young dudes.

Dan 55

Awards
ya i have been doing that for 4 years and it got me pretty far but im hitting plateaus. and its not like a teens testosterone is through the roof steroid status, i know plenty of kids my age who do mild ph's like epidrol and get great gains, there is always room for improvement

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
the best way to get off of a plateau is by changing your workout.

Dan 55

Awards
ya im taking a full week off (just got wisdom teeth removed) then changing everything up. Then if i add novadex xt with my diet i am hoping for a good recomp

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I hear ya man. I just thought when you start playing with your test and hormones that young, that when your older their is more of an imbalance...shoot, you can do what you want you know. I just know a couple a dudes that started roids in there late teens and now they are always like "ON". They get so bummed when there strentgh decreases, gains get lost, that they kinda need to juice(OFTEN).

Dan 55

Awards
well i would not even think about anything stronger until i was in my mid 20's. the only reason i would do something like this is because i have researched it and talked to many people about the safety of it for someone in my position. i am incredibly careful about what i take and always do my research. until this point i have just done the staples and kre alkalyn

airzam

Awards
I used one bottle of novedex and took 2 caps pro day and it worked fine. My bench went from 95 kg to 110 kg in a month and my squat from 100kg to 120 kg.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well what you decide, best of luck my man.

Dan 55

Awards
thanks airzman, i was also going to keep it at 2 a day.

and thanks johnny, i know the repurcusions that can come from too much too soon

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think you should look into prime, drive, RPM, m-stak, or maybe some kre alkalyn

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
ya i have been doing that for 4 years and it got me pretty far but im hitting plateaus. and its not like a teens testosterone is through the roof steroid status, i know plenty of kids my age who do mild ph's like epidrol and get great gains, there is always room for improvement
There will always be great gains on steroids, that is the point of them. The problem is the damage they do to you bodies. Also, most of those young people haven't educated themselves and they lose all of their gains after they come off cycle anyway.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
nice razorback, i fricken love arkansas
Thanks man. I live in Little Rock.

Don't put too much stock into those clinical trials. Often time universities are given nice "donations" when they agree to run a trial and issue a public statement.

I would look into HGHup and Testopro.

gottabecool

Awards
ya it indirectly raises testosterone but is also labeled an a.i. and diesel test uses trib and t bol is just extracts. novedex has clinical studies, i feel like most trib products are waste
IIRC, It does not raise total test, it raises test percentage by lowering other factors.

i like gaspari and most people find it to be a great company. and it was a study at baylor university and ohio also did one, so they are real studies. and im going to be trying to do a little bit of a body recomp

and dude, nice razorback, i fricken love arkansas
Don't look to far into most studies...they were usually funded by the company talking about them. It is quite rare for an independent double blind study on a product like this. Rare to the point I have never seen one. The only times you see that is for clinical trials on expensive pharmaceuticals since the cost's of those test's are quite high.

They are "Ok"...for now. When they have endocrine issues later in life atleast they will know why. Please don't use any of those products.

the best way to get off of a plateau is by changing your workout.
This^^^ If you are on a plateau you need to change either routine or nutrition...and yes, occasionally a break.