The notification tab in app (apple) has not been working since yesterday morning for me. Checked desktop version this morning and all works. All software is up to date and there is no app update. Ideas?
Should be an app update rolling out soon that will correct this.
Need to know your Apple device (iPad 3, iPhone 6s, etc.) as well as the iOS version you're on to see what's going on here. Seems like it's only happening to some people and not all. And of course, as luck would have it, mine works fine so I can't diagnose it from my device.
Im using iPhone 8 , latest iOS 12.5 all things worked fine then all sudden started happening. You must have made a change on your side?
Mine is working fine now. iPhone 6. IOS 10.2.1 update. I don't want to update my phone since it's 2 1/2 years old and will only run slower and take up more GB space
Weird, so it was not working before but now it is working fine?
I think we're talking about 2 different things here. Are you talking about PUSH notifications or the notifications tab inside of the app? Push notifications go through Apple and have been experiencing intermittent problems lately, they typically resolve themselves.
Inside the app notifications still not working..
You do realize that I said I am still working on this, right? Posting every day saying "still not working" isn't going to speed it up.
You do realize that I said I am still working on this, right? Posting every day saying "still not working" isn't going to speed it up.